Reviews for EO Challenge: Underworld
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oooooohh, good one! Doesn't matter which way it is...I like it! :D

Nicely done. :)
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it. If you ever plan to write a long version of your drabbles I know this would be my pick :D
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Of course with you we know that Sam is the rescue and Dean is the one trapped, which is oh so perfect for me :D

I loved it, your imagery was great
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So very vivid and full of strong pictures, sounds and scents in my mind.

"Knees drawn up to chest, he throws his arms over his head as a thunderous black barrage rains down, blinding him in swirling dust and battering him into powerless submission."

Ahh - loved it! Please make a longer story from this. Sounds like a real adventure (and you know how I love me dark places ;-)

xx Kate
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love the imagery here. Very powerful. I felt like I was right there with him.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ooh. Tense image, trapped underground no fun. Glad you gave it hope!

Chick x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh you've gone and gotten him all dirty again...growl!

Bev xx

Hey Diz I forgot the T-shirt (Oh hello, Death!) Do you still want one?
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Fantastically descriptive, great drabble. I couldn't decide which brother to choose so I read it twice!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Whichever brother is caved in, he knows the other one will be digging fast. They're always there for each other.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ouch. Poor which ever brother you want to picture here (of course I picture Dean!). Hope indeed. Those brothers truly do need each other.
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Nice drama under the ground. Interestingly enough, either brother fits either role, there's no 'tells' in the narrative to show which brother is buried. I'm going with Sam buried, Dean to the rescue.

Sue
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Gah! Nice imagery!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wonderful description throughout. I loved it. Of course, I pick Dean but is sure works both ways.