Reviews for EO Challenge: Ray of Sunshine
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I wouldn't mind. Actually sounds pretty good. :D

Good one! :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aww, I loved this. Sam's pov was fantastic, describing Dean as he wakes up each morning.

Happy writing :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Gahahaha :-) Okay, if there's one cure against helpless Dean-love, this is it! I can perfectly imagine him sitting on his bed scratching his belly half-consciously. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing, hon! Perhaps now I simply grab him and help him under the shower ;-)

xx Kate
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was really quite sweet. Thank you! I liked the description of Dean - the glazed moss green eyes, the sweat-stained threadbare t-shirt - and loved the line at the end: "It was better than any dawn chorus."
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Now that's a dawn chorus I would like blessing my bedroom. (hee, hee!) Nicely done, very descriptive - and Dean is not sick!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I'd certainly love to wake up to such a sight. Heehee.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw. Too cute. he needs a cuddle!

Chick x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ah, gorgeous! Hahaha

Bev x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I know Sam's always thrilled he's there even if he's not a morning person. I always have sympathy for groggy Dean, I'm not a morning person either.
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ok, have to say my husband looks a LOT better than this when he wakes up.

(But I would definitely not turn away from Dean if I woke up beside him !)

Thank You.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I could so easily picture this in my mind! I well imagine this is how Dean greets the day. Thanks for the great one shot.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, the vision that put into my head. I'd take Dean in the morning any way I could get him. And this is perfect, I'm sure that's exactly how he wakes up!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
hahahahahaha Very funny. I loved your description of Dean in the morning.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Morning Dean sounds adorable and Sam is having way too much fun at his expense.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I concur.

Mmmm... Dean...

Wouldn't mind bringing coffee to THAT ray of sunshine.