Reviews for Not Prince Charming
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
What a great story.
so wish this had happened.

John finding Elizabeth like this, and you could feel both of their emotions. Perfect.

John and Elizabeth's lines to Rodney, priceless ;))

If you are still writing more more more John and Elizabeth, Sparky from you, please ;))

Yes for Sparky :))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just found this fantastic story. I hope you are still writing and hopefully still writing sga and sparky. This story had it all had me smiling all the way, thank you so much.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
lol this is great! i loved how u captured the characters perfectly and chronicled their history from the beginning till after she "died"
Jo. R chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think this may be one of my favourite Elizabeth-comes-home stories. Sad, sweet, shippy and funny all at the same time.

*loves*
MusingM chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
He found her! Really enjoyed this story.
tkelparis chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
*sighs* Yes! A rescue! And real life comparisons with fairy tales! Love it!

In a strange way, the moment in the goo might be one of the sweetest moments I've read in a S/W story... Bravo!
mathgirl24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WOW! This story was beyond awesome! First the description of their meeting and their developing relationship was perfect.

And then the rescue! You fixed it! "And covered head to toe in slimy, viscous, yellow stuff smelling like a pharmacy trampled by a herd of drunk elephants." That sentence is hilarious! Even covered in disgusting stuff, they still manage to be adorable. This fic made me very happy. Thanks for writing!
BMick chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, I love love love LOVE it! The details could be worked out somehow - how she got there, how he found her - anything is possible in science fiction, right? This is how it should be. Bravo!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love the way you write. It is so emotive and draws the reader into the story.

Elizabeth was one of my favourite characters, and I liked the way you portrayed the budding romance between the two leaders. You showed John's uncertainty, and the way he blossomed under her respect and...love.

I liked the ending - if only it had happened that way in the series.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is such a beautiful story. You put so much into it...the love and humour between these two and their wonderful friendship which should have turned been allowed to turn to love but their positions and responsibilities didn't let it.

The team discovering them as they did with Elizabeth sitting on Sheppard's lap in a stae of undress was priceless.

A really lovely story of two people who deserved to find happiness together. So nice to see a smile on Sheppard's face and for him to end up with someone. Thanks for giving so much pleasure to this reader!