Reviews for Family
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
GREAT STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE.
Madame Belldandy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
OH! Interesting...
Alpha chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Interesting. The game is afoot i beleive is the saying. I will keep my eye out for new postings, maybe monica could turn good in the end, or maybe just become a red smear on a wall. Ilike the first one, but you asked for suggestions.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
Obiki Doragon chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Grat but its been years update if not frag it
BGB chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
A good story so far. You really should spell Yuri with an "R" though, as I got a bit confused at first. Didn't know the girls HAD last names as the origninal Kei and Yuri were never assigned any by the author. Good touch!
I look forward to how Monica is going to get close to Keigarro with Kei being the protective type that she is. Keep up the banter between Kei and Yuri also, as it is a hallmark of the Dirty Pair.
Chris chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Kei and Yuri are the Dirty Pair. Kei's goddaughter is Keitaro
Zechs Merquise chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
This is very intresting,only one problem is that you mis-spelled Yuri, otherwise it is written well so far,Keep up the good work.
Nukem999 chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
FINALLY a DPFlash story, thank god. And YEAH you brought back the pink sniper, I'm psyched to see her back. Good story plot, it's really clever and I like it. A bit too repetitive with De Noir name thing. But I hope you update this soon, it sounds interesting. There's gotta be more DPF fics.
Mokonalapuupuu chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Really good story! Only good DPF story I've read so far. Kei's last is Misaki and Yuri's last name is Hino.
MegalomaniacUrashima chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
Yes, Kei and Keitaroo

Last names aren't that important to me and formatting may need some work, otherwise the biggest problem is lack of updates, more would be cool we need more dirty pair stories
FilipinoSniper chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Please do not put in that stupid giant robot bear in. Mabye have her buy some old weapons like a bretta with bullets, lazer rounds are getting annoying. Just to let you know, They never gave the dirty pair last names. Good Luck
PhoenixStarwind chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Kai is spelled KEI! As far as last names goes I think its Kei Misaki and Yuri Hono or Hano. It was from another story and I didn't even know their last names. Anyway, story's good just waiting for more. Please Monica! Don't Kell Kaytaro!
PhoenixStarwind chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
red ninja4 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Hey what are you complaining about, I can't even figure out how to load my stories.

Consider yourself lucky pal

Oh, and by the way excellent story