Reviews for Intoxication
lyss58 chapter 10 . 3/22
Aww, this is really cute. Please continue, I find it really realistic and funny. It would be a shame if you didn't. This pairing needs more love
Sketcher1994 chapter 3 . 2/5
Reading this out loud to my friend, we're already laughing! XD Apparently "you're a legend, mate!" ;P
nikkiw67 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I noticed you said Erza looked ay the youngest Rajishuu member and I think you where talking about Lisanna..
aeva elementia chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Pervy as heck- loved it.
wingchild chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
I really do like this story. Would love to see it picked up and finished.
Sketcher1994 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
HAHAHAHA - all I can say! XD
Infatuated idiot chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Please update! I love this!
CielSynema chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Love this! So good! :D
Braverose chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
this was surprisingly entertaining (surprising only because I don't ship this couple so I didn't expect to like it much no matter how well written p) now here I am wondering what will happen next! I like that you write both really good drama and humorous stories. two thumbs up for you, writer ;)
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
daisukii08 chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
.AWESOME! Every single chapter never fails to make you laugh! Then it just keeps getting better and better! All the chapters are so fun to read over and over again! It doesn't help that it makes you giddy from time to time! Hahaha! You've done an awesome job! Keep this up and keep us looking for to more. (We actually are and I hope we get to read from chapters from you again :D )
ludgate-dwyer chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Omg, ahahaha. Mira will probably eventually murder him for it. XD
This is wonderful, I really do love this story though, its fantastic. :3
ludgate-dwyer chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Oh dear, he's realizing it, isn't he? :3
ludgate-dwyer chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
The last line was great, omg.
You're awesome at this.