Reviews for Rainbow Magic
Sparky Young Upstart chapter 1 . 4/1
I forgot how much I loved this story. It's hilarious and adorable and perfect and I envy your skills. I wish Rory was on the show longer.

I miss Cory too. 3
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
D'awwwwwwww! Despite the lack of conclusion to the potential Finnegan match (which will be in my head now forever, thank you :p ) this was extremely in character, right down to the ridiculousness of Kurt's stalking and how the only person good enough for Blaine will have a halo. Loved this :)
blueteacups chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Totally adorable and hilarious! This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read. :D
ColferFanatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ha, I should have known Blaine was a Gaelic name :') Even though I don't know any Irish Gaelic, there aren't too many differences between it and the Scottish variety, can't believe I didn't know that name.

Oh, and I enjoyed the fic. :D
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oooh. Kurt's personality just oozes out of this. Everyone is SO in character, and I love how Blaine is so patient with Kurt. Plus, the entire thing made me giggle. This is wonderful
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So sweet! Thank you :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awww, this is beautiful :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Blow it out your bagpipes, haggis breath!" This is by far the best line I've ever heard. Why haven't the Glee writers pulled something like this? XD
AnimalPuff chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my god, love this so much. I see Finnagan as more of a pair of really bro-tastic BFFs here (BroFFs?), but any way it goes, it's still pretty adorable.

Number 1 Line: "Holy crap, I'm gay now!" I just see Finn going :D at that.

I also liked that you left their relationship open to interpretation at the end. Everybody wins!
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
"What's way hotter? What are you doing?"

"Sexting with Sebastian." Blaine deadpans.

THIS. CROWNING MOMENT OF FUNNY.

Actually, this whole story is a crowning moment of funny. EX-cellent work.
Frelise chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have /never/ laughed so hard and so much at a fanfic! That was awesome! You're such a clever and witty writer - that was just... yeah. Perfect. (:
SkewedReality chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was absolutely fantastic. :) I love your humor and imagery.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
You, sir/madam.

You are fantastic. I love the gentle nods at stereotypes and how everyone is perfectly in character, and especially how you turn a crack pairing into something that makes a perfect amount of sense.
CanAnyoneHearMe chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was one of the cutest one-shots that I have ever read!

I totally loved it! It was so funny, I mean all the one liners had me laughing out loud. There was also a lot of heart in this story as well. Kurt feeling insecure about himself I think is very true to character. Kurt is one of those people who projects a lot of self confidence but uses it to cover up insecurities. His issues with Rory actually made a lot of sense.

My only regret is that this isn't a multi-chaptered Finn and Rory story. Now that would have been awesome. Rory is definitely my new favorite character. I honestly light up, like a kid in a candy store, everytime that I see him on screen and when he actually has speaking parts I smile!

I think I'll just go check out your homepage and see if you have any other Rory centered stories there. Thanks for this awesome short and very funny story!

Until next time!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really enjoyed that. The humor was great, and the pacing felt like the better episodes of the show. People's dialogues were true to their characters, and the story was very sweet. All in all, a great finishing product.

A bit of constructive criticism would be that the bolded speech , however sparingly you used it, feels superfluous. You could get the message across the same way with italics, and they tend to look better. As a matter of fact, I could be wrong, but if I'm not mistaken, bold text is technically reserved for special things like headers and titles, while italics are generally for stress on words.

Again though, great story. Thank you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »