Reviews for Bloodless
PhoenixNinja101 chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
Make room for sequel please!
EyesOfDolls chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
This story has just made me smile not a fake smile but a true smile and I thank you for this
Nala64 chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
When is the update!? I really love this story!
briannaXx chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Sequel! I want to know if they get blood bonded and sonic is forced into submission by amy and shadow
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Gr8 fanfic I luv but plz finish it nd if u cud make a sequel tht wud b awesome!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Damn, shit just got real. I mean, Sonic's heart is in the right place, but his actions don't seem to do a good job conveying this. I agree with you; I really can't see Sonic as a bad guy simply because it goes against his very nature, AU or not.

As for this story, I'm not sure. Maybe you should just end it? Although, a sequel is an interesting idea. I guess I'm saying that you should do whatever works for.

Best of luck to you,
PoeticLover1996

P.S. You've done an excellent job so far. You're an amazing writer. Keep at it :)
Chaotic Reflections chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Beautiful. I especially loved the Silvaze moment. I hope to see more of them as well as some Knuckles and Rouge moments. God, I love that bat :)
Chaotic Reflections chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Damn... Look at that...
Chaotic Reflections chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
*Mind blown*
Chaotic Reflections chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Dun dun dun! Wow, another amazing chapter!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Wow! I'm loving this!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Oh, thank goodness! For a second there, I thought we lost Rouge. You're a sly one, yanking on my chain like that. So Sonic and Shadow are gonna team up and snag Amy back, huh? This should be interesting ;)
Chaotic Reflections chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I was literally on the edge of my seat as I read this. I hope Rouge is gonna be okay...
Chaotic Reflections chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Good stuff. I love Rouge to pieces! She's just so insightful and just plain awesome! I knew something was gonna happen because Amy kept getting that gut feeling. I wonder who it could be then?
Chaotic Reflections chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Okay! Another cool chapter, not that I expected anything less from you. I just adore how well you write, and how the characters behave.