Reviews for A Tattoo Never to Forget
Kindall chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
*drools and groans* Oh come ON! You HAVE to finish this-it's so flippin funny! Please! i'LL give you a cookie! *waves up a chocolate chip cookie in the air and gives her puppy eyes*
readaholic's friend chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Great job! Now hurry and finish it! Or I'll...JUST kidding I could NEver ThREAten such a good writer,.. So hurry and I will spare your life!
readaholic chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
OOHH MMYY! This is great keep it up!-

Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! Fantastic, lol, great idea for a fickie, and I luv the cannon coupling (especially Xel/Fi) PLEASE CONTINUE OR ELSE MY KITTENS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH! _
Anioh-chan chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
.o.o. I wanna go to the strip bar with the guys *prods an empty money bag* ... *bursts into tears* ish not fair... *stomps foot* I wanna see xellos-sama strip... *gets wacked over the head with a shovel* right sorry... anyways... great story , great plot, great idea, wonderful images of xellos striping - *nosebleed* 'scuse me... *scampers off*

P.S. keep up the great writings, and hurry with the next chapter
linagabriev chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Very cool chapter. Poor guys. I would love to feel more sorry for them but I'd love to see this in an episode. It'd be funny to for someone to draw a manga for this. Can't wait for it to continue.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Me: ery funny.

Xelloss: I like my tattoo.

Me: Pervert!

Anyway very cool fanfic. I can't wait for you to continue it.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Well girl i hope you continue this cause it is great:D...I love it...poor guys...hehehe...i wonder what the girls reactions would be if hey found out:D...THANKS:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
LOL...that was XCELLENT:D...hehehe...i like xellos tatoo:D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
I"D PAY TO GO! *blush* and all i'd want is a hug.(while i do my fangirl squeals)
bellA chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
oh man when the girls find out there dead
bella chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
thats not right
Kiori chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
this...this is good Please write more!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
It's pretty good!
Mandalayain chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Please I beg of you finish this story.I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair:)