Reviews for The Emotions of Chemistry
sandysea17 chapter 28 . 1/17
This play is so great!
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Please keep adding a lot of Miles in it.
Keep up the wonderful writing and please post soon. :)
sandysea17 chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
I wonder if Miles fines anything out?
Can’t wait until the next scenes.
Keep up the awesome job!
sandysea17 chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Hi,
Just me again.
I'm a huge fan of Christopher Gorham who plays Miles my favourite in MI and I thought if you wanted to maybe you could write a play about Miles or one around him.
It was just an idea.
Happy writing!
Enjoy your weekend. :-)
sandysea17 chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Hi,
With Stephen and Kate maybe by the end of your great play they could be getting along like they did in the season final.
Its up to you. Your doing a fantastic job!
sandysea17 chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Great story!
I'm really enjoying it. What happens next?
Keep up the fantastic work :D
Anon chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
Begging for reviews. Classy.
Van chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
As always this chapter is great ! I love when there are Nathen moments so I'm delighted. Thanks !
Van chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
Finally a new chapter ! Great ! The plot is really good. I liked this new chapter.
mj chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
looking forward for the next chap...i love nathen..;)
Van chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
Oh I love this little loving moment between Nat and Stephen ! I would have loved to see their relationship evolving in the show, unfortunately we'll never see that. *sigh*

So keep writing !
Van chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
oh great ! Nat and Stephen finally together ! I would love to read about stolen moments between them. Will they have to hide their relationship to their coworkers and especially to Kate or will their relationsihp be allowed ? I can tell you have a fan ... ME ! So keep writing!
Van chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Oh YES ! Finally a kiss ! Well done. So please continue this "little fluffy scene".
Ricky chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Hi I found your play delightful , Keep up the good work and please carry on writing
Van chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter ! In the TV show, I don't know what exactly Kate did to upset Stephen so much but he really couldn't stand her. I think you properly passed the idea on. I can't wait for the Connor/Durant chapter. How is Nathalie ? Keep writing !
Rugbygirrl chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow! Now Annie?

And please hurry back to the Stephen and Natalie scenes:)