Reviews for The Love and Death
foxgirl224 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Hey ,

can u please starting again for the love and death pleaseeee i really wanna finish

it and i

wnna read whats gonna happen

to noah now and the. Rest of TDI cast xhef and host when they fInd put what hapens there

reaction please please start wrting again i Miss ur work it was good

and this was the only story crted using the lovely bones Book and i love the casting to so

please start writing his again and make new chpters

foxgirl
foxgirl224 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
hii there love the fic when are u gonna update the fic

i wanna read the next chapters please update soon
foxgirl224 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This chapter was great u are getting very good

i love this story, there is soo much drama please keep writing personaly i get very excited when i see a new chaoter come up

please update soon

foxygirl
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
You know, you could do with formatting the chapter correctly you know. Having a paragraph like that makes it harder to read.

Also in your summary, you use the incorrect tense a few times. In this case it should be MURDERED not MURDER...

I could rewrite that summary properly for you:

"I was murdeedr on November 6, 1998." It takes place like in The Lovely Bones, but different. Noah was murdered and went to heaven, a place he thought it would be. And watch his murder continue on Earth."

Even if I do correct it grammatically, it still seems slightly off. You could simply say that your story was inspired by The Lovely Bones instead of writing the summary awkwardly like that.

And if you're going to come whining like "OH, wah, wah, someone doesn't like my story! They must be a flamah!" don't even bother replying to this review because you have to realise when you put your work up on the Internet you're not always going to get heaps of praise showered on you. You might get concrit as I have given you or you might get outright flames. I see that you have recently joined, so you might want to learn the difference as you set out on your journey.

-Akela.
foxgirl224 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
omg i luvvvv this fic plesase update sooon

it already sounds sad i favorite this story anyday

i seen that movie

anywho please update soon

im excited to read up coming chapters to this