Reviews for Black Ice
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
FAN!~
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
this is a poor copy of Shadow Mage Evelyn's 2008 "The Lesson"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I really like this one! You did a good job of keeping it plausible and in character.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Awww :)
I have a weak spot when it comes to parental stuff. I really liked this :)
Promises of Forever chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Is this the same fanfiction that this picture was made for?

. /art/Why-are-you-watching-this-196196469
Z. U chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nice one. The title fits in really well, and you managed to keep the characters pretty normal, with classic Ed towards the end. All in all, pretty good.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was really cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It was really good. I liked the plot twister when you found out that it was Roy who crashed into Ed. I really liked it although it was quite short.
bezawesome chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
AWW I loved it! I was expecting Ed to be a lil more upset than that, maybe some yelling, but i guess he is happy to be alive. I bet Roy would feel awful. great portrayal of emotions! :D I loved the ending

can i make a request for parental royed with some serious arguing or fighting. I'm not sure what it would be about but you are the writer! haha..like that scene in brotherhood where roy punched ed. I bet they would get upset over Alphonse, or someone's safety. we could do some brainstorming if u message back? :)

and maybe i could draw you something in return? I wish i could create my own parental!royed fics but i cant write worth a crap haha
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I could not believe Roy was the one that hit him.

It was cute. I liked how Ed covered it up in the end. It was nice.
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love Eds ability to lie like that so easily :) oh that gave me an idea I hate when I give myself ideas like that when I'm trying to review. Anyway great story!
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
aww! that was so cute! if you like parental roy/ed you should read my stories if you haven't already!
Fullmetal Hawkseye Flames chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! Your a really good writer, I should take some lessons from you! Lolz I never started writing stories YET I don't know how! Anyways you should try doing roy babysitting ed and al when they are kids since you like royed parental (I could never find a good babysitting one)

Love Always, Fullmetal