Reviews for Immortality, Love
stephcullen2000 chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
VictoriaKing12321 chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Hurry! Write the next chapter! I am lovin this story!
Thalico-Forever13 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
i really like this story, please continue! please, i really like it, and i love how carlie is gonna join forces with carolina!
The Yoshinator chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
This is a pretty good story. Update please.
The Yoshinator chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Awesome reference to Cirque du Freak. One of my all time favorite book series ever.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
I luv Volturi chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Update!
Trinideanfan chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
A little too much info on Carlie's dressing routine. I loved the tension with her and the other vamps. Its kind cool to see her almos crossing the line. Quick question, is it your intention to make her invincible? Wouldn't Aro see that as a threat and try to destroy her?
shani-elle chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
i love this! PLEASE KEEP GOING! this is good very good!:D 3
realityisanillusion chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
wouldn't she be half shifter, 1/4 human and 1/4 vampire? I was just wondering but it's a very well written story
Trinideanfan chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Thanks for the shout out. It was nice to get into Alec's head. Can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Trinideanfan chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Cool start. Would like to know how Alec feels about the vision.