Reviews for Possessed
Megknsis chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Wow...I have no words. This was an unexpected take, but yes, it did seem a little convenient that Regan couldn't remember. The voices were SO excellent, and the whole thing was to the point but full of just enough detail to show a glimpse into Regan's mind and what she was going through. On top of that, it was beautifully written, with NO noticeable grammar or spelling errors to interfere with the writing-which is all too rare here. I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie (I'm a wimp, sorry) but wow. Again. EXCELLENT excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
When r u gonna update more or is this the end?
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I never have watched this movie, but it will scare me as hell so I don't think I would either watch this movie or not, probably it will depend if I'm really curious and I want to know what's it all about this possession of scaryness!

I freaking have fear with screamers and scary faces, I mostly know "The Exorcist" face of Regan on the game called "Scary Maze Game/The Maze Game." I never have played it, but I have seem people, friends and classmates playing that game.

After seeing that scream and face, my last final words of my reaction were: scary damn zombie exorcist possessed Triple H anorexia heavy metal rockstar pedo face! LOL!

8/10 Excellent story, you make a good point on her.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Interesting take on Regan's thoughts during her ordeal.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great one shot you did a really good job, this movie freaked me out. It was interesting seeing Regan version of what was happening to her, and how she was talking to the demon. This was really interesting, I enjoyed reading it.
assbutt-ahoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I wish there was more...
assbutt-ahoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I wish there was more...
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story chilled me to the bone. Well done! and keen writing. How do you know about the innermost workings of a demon's mind?
ghostukine chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
awsomw story and (ddare enough to say it) is the movie scary. at all?