Reviews for Shades of Gray
Nessa chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is so good! I love it!
sapphireshadow97 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
i love this story, keep on writing
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Must say, I enjoyed this muchly. Considering what happens in the book, it's nice to read something like this so I can pretend its all right.
SlapHappy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You are quiet talented, I must say. They way you captured the character's personalities was so perfect. Well done:)
The Pale Red Queen chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Awww what a sweet ending! I enjoyed every single word of it :)
WickedEgg chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I LOVED IT ! You had me glued to the screen for every word! The Tavern part was especially wonderful; I loved all the fun details you described, and then the kiss! WOW! That as supper hot and very well written! Bravo!
The SpaceCowboy XD chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That was extremely well written, albeit a couple of spelling errors, but I honestly did enjoy it. I extremely love the other take of Will and Tessa's kiss that you gave. I'm a big Jem fan, and I still really loved it! Maybe, you should write a Jem/Tessa centered one. I'm sure it would be just as, if not more, marvelous then this story. :)
Rimsa Carstairs chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
The beginnig was quite funny :D I really liked it, good job!
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Very cute :) Even though I'm a Jem/Tessa fan, I can still appreciate the Will stories. Nice job :)
what.it.takes chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Really, really cute :)
animeaddict2323232 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I'm so glad you finished this! I hope the DSBS happens at the ball and I desperately hope it's Will/Tessa because I love their interactions. Don't get me wrong, Jem is a cutie...but Will/Tessa is just sooo UGHHH no words to explain how much I love them and how right I think they are for each other.

I'm worried what Cassie Clare might do because of that...

ANYWHO I loved this twoshot. You write this couple perfectly! I love your writing style and your portrayal of the characters is completely accurate! Write more :)
the ticking clock chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
an intriguing, beautifully written chapter full of snarky comments, parites, warlocks and more could you ask for? beautiful little story...can't wait to read more from you!
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is amazing! The characters are exactly like the ones in the book. The dialogue is fantastic and I'm really SO looking forward to the party Will is going to take her to! Write more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write again!
4evrJace11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
SO amazing! there are definately not enough will/tessa stories out there, so this one is awesome! please update soon... looking forward to the "dirty sexy balcny scene"!