Reviews for Annoy the Maou!
Shiary chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Awsome. I love gisela
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
LOL Hilarious!
Vic felt pity for Yuuchan; but after reading the vegeance of Double O Black and Double O Green, Vic felt JOY! XD
Ha! Better to read the sequel now!
FaithfulAizen chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Loved it I'll read the sequel
Weissfreya chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Regarding this sweetheart,

i think you know - and for everyone who doesnt know - wolfram truly paint portraits with astounding beauty... he rivals that of raphael & leonardo or other portrait painters - but conrart and gwendal (who was there when they heard the couples arguing)... and that it was conrart's FAULT that wolfram changes his view on PAINTING!

kekekeke...

i love you merle... i still laugh with this
chris'cut chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This is real funny. I can actually visualize the anime characters in every chapter I’ve read so far, and that rarely happens to me. Thanks for making me laugh today and late last year (when you started this). I may not have reviewed the previous chapters, but do know that I enjoyed them all, some even immensely. I’m so sleepy now, but I will resume reading the rest soon. Keep writing please. Your stories make readers feel good. Thank you.
weissfreya chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I LOVE THE LAST MISSION: Mission 14: Make the Maou jealous.

Let the dinning room not be burned.

Yuuri wondered who had the audacity to send flowers to Wolfram. It was a well know fact the Wolfram belonged to him! And, to HIM ALONE!

LETS EMPHASIZE IT AGAIN: Wolfram belonged to him! And, to HIM ALONE!

Yuuri was furious and Wolfram was flattered, but yet afraid the Yuuri would eventually blow-up.

The two Double O agents looked at each other. The line had been drawn. An all out war between MI6 (Maou's Intelligence Section 6) and the CIA (Conrart's Intelligence Agency).

If I HAVE A GODFATHER Like Concon - i would love to invite him to annoy all my cousins!

AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

Please you have to do that!

I love you merle!
weissfreya chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwww - truthfully the painting captures it all. i am a painter and a sculptor and the way you choose each character in that subject is so good!

what truly made my heart skip was:

Yuuri got up on stage and smiled. 'The things you do for loved ones,' he thought.

totally 'awww'
weissfreya chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
OH!

The name is Shibuya, Yuuri Shibuya!

hahahahahahah! That said it all.

But lady - i love the way you dress them!

Armani Tuxedo! Hot as hell!
weissfreya chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Yuuri! Baka! Conrart is a soldier - was the Lion of Luternburg! So a small ball even thrown at him - he can catch it even his eyes were close!

hahahaha!

"That is what they get for not making me a Special Agent! I was excluded from all the fun."

NEVER EVER EVER EXCLUDE GISELA OF ANYTHING!
weissfreya chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
HOW CUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE! hahahahahah!

the so called FORBIDDEN PICTURES are OUT!

hahahah this was so great:

olfram took the paper and looked at it. He too blushed when he looked at the paper. He turned to his soldiers and barked orders at them. Then Wolfram marched off whilst peaking at the paper, gently smiling and blushing.

and

Gwendal bashfully asked, "Can you sign it for me please?"

Hahahah I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH TOO PLEASE?
weissfreya chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWW BAD CON AND YOZAK!

Wolf got a NEW MITT for Yuuri! and the wimp slam the door!

bad bad bad!
weissfreya chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
OMG! Great Shinou! I am so impressed!

its like MIB! hahahah!

i love the CODES! THEIR NAME CODES! Hahahah i love how subtle yet complete Yuuri's choice of words regarding Wolfram:

Yuuri had not noticed Special Agent Bishonen leaning against the back wall. He was dressed in a dark blue suit, pale blue shirt, and a Bielefeld blue tie. Yuuri's mouth dropped open. He had to admit it. Special Agent Bishonen looked damn good! Wait a second, were those his D&G sunglasses that Special Agent Bishonen was wearing?

HAHAHAH! Yellow: Slight threat to the Maou's persona if he happens to cheat (Eagle thought that should be Violet). violet is the hottest and the most dangerous in the spectrum.

"Aren't Yellow and Violet the same?" HAHAHAHAH! Violet: The Maou's death is imminent.

Hahahahahahaha! It was GRETA! So cool!
weissfreya chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
poor yuuri! always poor yuuri - why does that poem make yuuri a cheater! hahahahaha

Let not Lord von Bielefeld roast me.

i love that line!
weissfreya chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
you are the epitome of wickedness and i think the fred and george missing triplet sister!

hahahahaha!

i so love it!

SMACK on the head. "Wimp! Don't you get it? They made you think that they were up to something, when they were not! Making you look like a paranoid moron! They accomplished their mission!"
weissfreya chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
here's my vote:

1) Y.M.C.A 90%

2) Pillow Fight 80%

3) Günter in a lavender sequin speedo 75%

4) The Sound of Music 120%

5) Zombie attack 200%

6) I WANT A ZOMBIE DADDY!

7)"May I remind you - that I did promised you - that I would PERSONALLY not partake in any of their annoyances - today!" 500% and it takes it all!

Hahahahahahaha! this was wicked! this was awesome! this was among the best!

hahahaha i totally love it!

but i also love this part:

Yuuri holding Wolf's hands.

and Yuuri - doing the wicked S&M attack on Wolf (binding him with leather strap - aka BELT)