Reviews for The Lies We Tell Ourselves
jk chapter 74 . 6/27
actually that's not true...stupid bipolar people don't deal with grief well...but street smart adaptable bipolar people do quite well...my sisters bipolar...she does alright but I know this bipolar chick named Katie and ...fucks shes just awful soooooo dramatic I want to slap the taste out of her mouth
jk chapter 5 . 6/27
so Edwards a whore...and has always been a whore...great...just the kind of guy we all want with our virginal little bella..
um no
just fucking no
why does Edward always have to be a whore? itd be better if he dated "real" women instead of jus fuck anything that looks good no feelings involved...it just makes him worse.
hes a used up skank and I hope bella is fucking a hot piece and is very happy without Edwards std infected junk
ggb-luma chapter 74 . 5/24/2014
I really, really liked, and enjoyed this story. A real page turner. .Hopefully you'll update,(soon) and when you do I know it'll be awesome. .
Narges chapter 74 . 3/17/2014
I like this story! thank you :)
Guest chapter 72 . 2/28/2014
It's not everyone else's fault...how she deals with her life is her own choice. Blaming other people is just a cop out
Guest chapter 71 . 2/28/2014
Hell..I think she's a whore also. You don't sleep with married men.
Guest chapter 64 . 2/28/2014
Press charges.
Guest chapter 56 . 2/28/2014
Are they teenagers? What the hell is going through their heads to make them act like this?
Guest chapter 50 . 2/28/2014
Oh boo hoo
Guest chapter 48 . 2/28/2014
I actually feel bad for Alice. This is suppose to be her wedding...her day and these two have been making it about them. I would uninvite them.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/28/2014
See? Pathetic.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28/2014
Why do his parents care about why he broke up with Bella. I would never distance myself from my son if he broke up with a girl.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/28/2014
Why? Why would he ask her out. The guys an idiot. At least give her time to digest.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
Get over it Bella. Geez...people break up all the time.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/28/2014
I think it's really pathetic that all these years later Bella let her life go like that over a person who didn't want her. I would have a good life...show people you won't let them break you. I have no respect for her and I don't feel sorry for her.
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »