Reviews for He Ain't Heavy Well, Yes He Is
jubela chapter 1 . 7/4
Thanks. I wish I would have seen those missing scenes in the episodes.
rerichardson5 chapter 1 . 5/27
That was awesome! I feel your stories are always so detailed and fun to read. I really look forward to reading more of your work.
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 2/10
Those were great! I loved each one. They were great additions to the show. If only...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awesome. I really like all of the different combinations you wrote here. Every one was great as its own story but together, they were really powerful. Definitely a theme central to their lives.
gammadolphin chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was awesome. I am a sucker for stories in which one of the boys is hurt and being taken care of by the other, so this was an embarrassment of riches. You added to the canon events in great ways, and I love that you included the first time that Sam carried Dean. I also liked your interpretation of Skin, and the glimpse into the mindset of both Dean and the shifter. As always, everyone was perfectly in character, and the story as a whole was great.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome little vignettes, and the title of this fic fit so well with all of them! And, unlike Dean, I would love to travel in a VW camper van, it is my dream vehicle! Perfect ending that smart, snarky remark from Dean, and Bobby smiling at it!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I absolutely loved this story. The title said it all, and you executed it perfectly. Wonderful!
victoria chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
it was cute liked a lot
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, this was just what I needed, Sculls. Thank you! I love the scenes you chose to do. You really added depth to what we saw in the eps. And I really liked the progression through the years. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

AJ
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
These were great! I love to see the brothers carry each other. They're both very solid, so it must not be easy. ;p

Nicely done. :)
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh my god, yes please! What wouldn't I give to see a scene with Sam carrying a completely out-of-it Dean for any reason - any reason at all. I'm not picky. You're right, there have been about a million opportunities and they have always skipped right over it. Grrrr I love your missing scene from OTHOAP. Oh yeah, the outtakes would be hilarious too!
zuimar chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, what a lovely set of missing scenes! I'm not sure which one I enjoyed the most, probably the one with the wee-Winchesters. Dean has always looked out after Sam, ever since he had to carry him out the burning house. Great job!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I feel like I better review Fractured Memories here since I'm a moron and reviewed this story there.

It was absolutely amazing. The fact that Sam basically turned himself into his father for internal protection just gave me the willies. So beautifully done.

I send my love for both your stories since I apparently can't figure out one from the other. Anyone who might read this, if you haven't read Fractured memories, just there now and read it!

Sorry my stupidity...
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I rarely read short fic but i love urs. Is the one at the end from season 7? because i can't seem to recall any event related to that. If it is, then it make sense because i didn't see season 7 yet. Anyway another great fic from u. Thanks.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Well, I guess this proves that I have no self control - at all! I couldn't wait so I read the whole thing, but you're right, there's no real spoilers.

I adored the premise, how you've filled in a handful of missing scenes (for which there are countless) allowing us to see how the brothers get from A to B as the show jump to them. It makes for a very entertaining read because we rarely if ever get to see these scenes on screen (and they're sometimes the best bits!) and you've done a wonderful job filling in what was missing.

I think you chose a wide variety of moments too, not favouring either brother just showing us pivotal moments throughout their lives and honestly I don't think I could name a favourite if I tried - they work together as one piece so well.

But I think what really stands out from your work is how the brothers physically and emotionally support in every way imaginable when things go pear shaped (which is most of time with these two). And for that, I can't thank you enough!

This was yummy, thanks so much for sharing! Take care, Abbi