Reviews for He Ain't Heavy Well, Yes He Is
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hey Sculls,

Had to let you know how much I've enjoyed your story. It was beautifully written & you've captured the essence of the brothers' relationship: carrying each other through the good & bad times, be it physically or emotionally, that's what's got us fans so addicted to this show I think - the strong bond the Winchesters share. The gentleness both brothers exhibit when it comes to the other always tugs at my heart strings, no matter how old or how big at size they get they maintain the same care.

I cannot pick a favorite scene as they were all perfect in my eyes, but the memory of Dean taking care of a young Sammy (& tricking him into thinking he's sleeping with one eye open :) was so sweet, also the missing scenes to the latest episodes were great in filling in what the show failed to give us in canon - & you're right, it's a travesty I'm so glad you fixed :)

Would love to read (much) more from you.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Really nice scenes! I was trying to decide which one I liked best, but I liked them all :) I so wish they'd put more like that in the show.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was lovely, nice idea. Little Sammy being carried to bed by Dean was so sweet. And you're totally right, they should definitely give us a scene of one brother hauling the other to safety - they already missed out on so many possibilities. Well, but that's why we have you. :) Thanks, enjoyed this a lot!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw, just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Sculls, this was truly awesome. What a great trip down Memory Lane, and with such a talented writer as tour guide...well, this one's definitely a keeper!

I especially enjoyed Dean's snark in the "Skin" tag, and thought you absolutely nailed everything in March 2009 and October 2011. Your characterization was perfection. I'm so jealous, and yet so thrilled!

Great, great job-thanks for sharing it here!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yay for another story from you!:-D It always makes my day to see a new story from you in my inbox;-) The title of this one made me laugh out loud and I simply loved the premise - nothing quite like seeing the brothers physically haul each other to safety! Nicely chosen and very well done outtakes - a thoroughly enjoyable read, as always:-D
TheKritty chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh - Em - Gee!

You have NO idea how MUCH I enjoyed this.

It was everything I needed right now and more. Seriously.

There's so much brotherly love and loyalty (and delicious hurt!Dean and hurt!Sam and comfort) in this, I don't even...GUH!

Almost cried over the scene with Sam killing Alistair and then finding Dean as a bloody pulp. That episode is one of my favorites, I love it and I also loved your scene.

Amazing job, very well done!
fifimom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Big love for this. Thanks for sharing.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yeah, I share your penchant for one brother carrying the other so, thanks for this - loved it. Outrageous that these scenes are never fully played out on the show! So nicely written.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is a wonderful collection of scenes. I think I liked Sam carrying Dean away from the dead Alistair to the ICU best. He was so wrecked in that episode, we really needed to see Sam get him to the hospital.
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Your stories are always a joy to read. I loved how you took the quote and realized it applied to the brothers and then showed us (not just told us) how they carry each other. My favorite anecdotes were young Dean practicing carrying Sammy and young Sam being too smart to accept Dean's explanation, and Dean successfully making Sammy believe he sleeps with one eye open. Of course Dean's victory is short-lived when Sammy wants to learn how to do it too. That is so Sam. Any way you would consider writing a little story about Dean dodging teaching Sammy to sleep with one eye open? :D
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wonderful job! I loved each of your deleted scenes. They were very nicely done. :) And I too share the hope of seeing one of the brothers hauling the other to safety before the series ends. Fingers crossed that we get our wish!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
These little glimpses were really fun.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It was great to see you write out some of these scenes that they definitely should have had on the show. But I really enjoyed reading your versions of the boys taking care of each other! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful stories!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Lovely, lovely story. Them carrying in each other when needed, that's our boys!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »