Reviews for Shadow War
BlackStar100 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
What a fanfiction...! Nicely done. Please..don't abandon Portrait :(
Chuckbosslegend chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Why is Kaiden the commanding officer of the Normandy, that is just foolish and overall unacceptable. Kaiden is not worthy to be the commanding officer, and is lower ranked than Shepard in me3. A commander outranks a major in the army, navy also outranks army. Shepard was also the obvious choice to lead the team Kaiden is foolish, ignorant and short sighted. He doesn't have the ability to lead the team. He actions nearly got the council killed and I doubt liara, garrus, javik, edi and joker would follow him. I'm sorry but this is just completely wrong and out of character
themarshal chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
And since I didn't beta this, I can finally give you a proper review again!

I love the attention to detail you give to your characterizations, the way an artist looks at the world, the way a driven woman responds to adversity. And of course never taking the easy route and having them simply fall into each other's arms and pretend everything was simply alright. There was always that tension between them, both knowing what they wanted and both knowing that it would have to wait.

I'm sorry I couldn't beta this for you, but I'm happy for the opportunity to once again read one of your stories in its finished state with a fresh pair of eyes!
cookielord chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
They had a daughter?

Too bad you didn't elaborate the details, but they weren't important.

Clean ending. I like it.
Hewhoislost chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
A great wrap up, tied up all the lose ends but left you wiggle room for one shots and a spin off. in regards to Portrait, your kidding right, if this is end I have to know how it begins and builds to this conclusion. Keep up the great work and as always I await your next post.
The Allusive Man chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Very nice epilogue. Sexy and fun. You did such an amazing job with this story. By all means, continue Portrait. I want to see what happened in the middle!
commandocucumber chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I'm sad to see the end of this one. It' s one of those rare fics in which everything is done right. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Especially when ME3 comes out.
bluemarlin chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Another excellent story. Enjoyed your depiction of Miranda. Would like to see a prequel and/or a sequel.
Hewhoislost chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
This was a very well thought out fic and makes me eager to see Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man carried out. If this is the ending I for one can't wait to read the start and middle. Keep up the great work and as always I am eagerly waiting for your next update.
ID chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Will you write another set on the fall of TIM?

just a thought.
The Allusive Man chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Must I abase myself? Very well. I am at your feet, pleading for an epilogue to this fantastic story.
Ieldra2 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
As I said on BSN, ME3 will be hard-pressed to top this. If Miranda's involvement in the events of ME3's main plot will not satisfy, this is one of my candidates for a headcanon replacement. Nice wrap-up and a happy ending for Miranda with a new/old task in front of her she's always dreamed of. Too bad the moniker "Illusive Woman" will always remind people of The Illusive Man and his atrocities. I like the mystique it evokes, which is perfectly appropriate for her.

As usual, you hit Miranda perfectly, and Jacob too. One small criticism: "It's not my fault", though completely true, sounds a little like a cheap excuse. Perhaps phrase it differently?

And please write an epilogue.
zero chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Very nice job on making a clean ending. Different from your usual bittersweet tone though, but it's refreshing.

Thanks for staying true to canon characters personalities and writing a realistic story with a believable sequence of events.
AnotherMason chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Needs an epilogue.

Please(:
bluemarlin chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Another wonderful chapter. Enjoyed that Miranda's and Matt's conversation about the future of their relationship. Please continue to update.