Reviews for The Path of Water
Hellsgu chapter 49 . 4/8
Im loving the names you come up with and the settings too. I already started book 2 but I always forget what chapter I'm on. To reread the chapters happily means your writing skills are amazing x)
Dr.Drako chapter 15 . 4/7
How could have haku have been lost for 50 years if his river was perfectly fine less than 20 years ago (when chihiro fell in the river)
So...the only things Chihiro does is cry and sleep? Chihiro was an incredible young female character and I feel that many of these fanfictions (this included) have reduced her to a shriveling, needy, weakling who needs to be coddled. She may have been that way at the beginning of the movie, but she dug in and grew up and became strong, wise, and brave! Why is "adult" Chihiro acting more like a spoiled brat than child Chihiro?! She's more pathetic than Bou was for fuck's sake.

NO MORE LESSENING/WEAKENING/INFANTILIZING FEMALE CHARACTERS TO MAKE THEM MORE APPEALING TO MALE LOVE INTEREST OR TO BE "MORE ROMANTIC"
Pohtatoe chapter 7 . 2/23
I like your fanfiction a lot, but it started out a little too close to Velf's story. But it became more original as it went on, and for that I salute you. This fanfiction is one of the best Spirited Away fanfictions that I have ever read. Thanks for writing so well :)
Luin-fanel chapter 52 . 2/6
Well, well, so sad this last chapter in volume I, but I agree with you, better to finish it here and start volume two with all the changes at once, I really really really enjoy with this volume, a little complex some times but, really adorable, interesting, funny and well done, congrats about this fic, you really shine as author I think, 'cause this isn't the first story I read in english but, I think is the best write of all I read before, thanks for share and, well, read yaa soon, I want to start reading volume II on monday, my eyes really need some rest for now, jeje, I'm a friki, I know, but, what can I do with such a story for read?

Thanks a lot for the fic, good luck and see yaa.

Luin-fanel chapter 46 . 2/5
I've promissed to review you again, so, here I am.

Really enjoy with the story, it's better and better by the time, and I've been laughing a lot with some interactions and scenes, jejejeje, specially that Rin-Raijin relationship, they really like me for being friends or lovers, in fact, I was thinking they saw each other secretly and thats why all the insults, but, well, they not, jejejejejejeje, anyway, still very very fun.

OK, I'm going to bed, so, have a nice day, and read yaa.

Luin-fanel chapter 35 . 2/4
Ok, I can't continue reading without telling you how much I enjoyed the story until this very moment, I laughed, I cried, I've been glued to the edge of my seat for at least three days, I must admit that for months I see the title of your stories and I had resisted read them even if they looked promising because of the extension, now, however, I think is one of the best stories I've read about "spirited away", I don't regret what little I've been able to sleep these days because reading the details in each chapter, the way the story unfolds, the like Haku and Chihiro are evolving from the fights up loving scenes, I really loved reading your story, after reaching this point, at this precise moment that technically they have mated I feel I can give myself a little break and read without hurry, seriously, this reading since I leave my children in school until I go to bed to sleep at dawn, isn't healthy, but it was inevitable, your story has captured me completely and, although I'm dying to get to the end of it, I feel I can do it with a little more calm, thank you for sharing, as I said, it is best to I've read so far and I've really read too many fics of this movie, thank you, I promise to leave reviews more often.

SARABA

PS.- If for some reason something of what I just wrote is not understood or poorly worded, blame the translator, I speak Spanish, I understand English but I write it very difficult, and really wanted to write something worthwhile, a little beyond my poor language skills, so apologies if something is misspelled.
afeleon276 chapter 29 . 1/29
Type your review for this chapter here...
I'm...not really feeling this story but maybe I will if I keep reading further; hopefully.
Ditto Princess chapter 1 . 1/4
In love
Tori Olivia chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I've read this particular fanfiction around 8 times and I never seem to tire of it.
kiran chapter 31 . 12/26/2014
love it wonder if they could have sex by the river
BlueFrost chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I'm kind of confused, in the first chapter...I thought she was a design student...and now she's ancient history and culture? Did I read that wrong?
Syn chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love this story. So far its my favorite spirited away fanfiction. I was wondering if u would allow me 2 post it on wattpad so tht I can read it w/o using my Internet data. I'll give u full recognition bc it is ur story. Not mine.
squirtle9783 chapter 52 . 9/22/2014
I cannot believe you came up with all 52 chapters of this story... ITS FREAKIN AMAZING! Hi I just started shipping Chihiro x Haku last week and I'm really glad that this is the 1st fanfic I read because I really love it. It's so creative and so detailed and the chapters are so long and and... ITS FLIPPIN AWESOME! :) pls continue!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »