Reviews for The Path of Water
mitsuki4sure chapter 43 . 1/16
I called it I knew it would be a sex book
moonlight10060 chapter 48 . 1/12
Les MiserĂ¡bles.
Oui?
moonlight10060 chapter 46 . 1/11
I did I annoyed by that last phrase.
But... it just... it just fits.
And I'm mad about that
moonlight10060 chapter 3 . 1/4
She's gonna go to Zenniba, right?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
Ok, this chapter pissed me the fuck off. I do not think you handled Chihero's reacion to grannies news well. Sh forgave her quickly and that is a huge fucking dishonor to those of use who have actually had those experiences.

Seriously, I don't know your life story but guessing from the HORRIBLE way you handled this whole scene I'm guessing you've never had a guy chase, never had someone you barely knew shove you down against a floor and tear at your pants but leave your shirt intact because it isn't ABOUT sex, it's about power. I bet you've never had someone grab at you without your consent, never felt vile and dirty and ASHAMED like you deserved it somehow, like when you're 13 and you have a secret you can't share and you just CRY when you get home, shower and shower and shower AND still not wash it away. And the murder, the fucking murder the hatred and anger and it's almost worse than everything else to know that if you had the opportunity you would take the mans life, violently and painfully and LAUGH while he begged you to stop because he didn't stop for you. Humans aren't meant to hold that kind of hate and it's bad enough when it's someone you barely know, a neighbor or the sophomore with the pretty eyes commits it or even has A HAND in it, knows and walks away, keeps quiet or even speaks in defense of the perpetrator makes it almost WORSE.

I said I don't know your story and my story isn't everyone's and I'd never presume to blame someone for what I read (I knew what I was getting into) but seeing this scene handled so NONCHALANTLY when it might be one of the worst events in a persons life is infuriating.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
Dammit no.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
CALLED IT
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Chase is pregnant, isn't she?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I'm grinning like an idiot right now omg
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Awwww. Great chapter!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I keep forgetting that Chase is a girl, all I can picture is the cook from harvest moon.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
Aw, so cute! And man it must've sucked to have to wait for you to update this.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Woah... Uh, what's wrong with Haku?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I must admit that I'm a little confused for what's going on in this story, it has an almost disjointed-dream quality. That said, I think your writing style is absolutely gorgeous.

Though I find it hard to imagine Haku ever being a non-nice person/spirit.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Wow.

But what's wrong with Haku?
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »