Reviews for The Path of Water
CountryBaby93 chapter 21 . 4/8
Just the best story ever. :)))
littlerosebudbroke chapter 43 . 4/1
I love reading this story! I've read it like 5 times and can never get enough. This chapter in particular has always caught my attention because I so desperately want to read a story like her dream. I want to know what it would be like if her parents were eaten and she stayed a slave. How would their relationship be? What would happen? I hope maybe you'd think about writing one like her dream because I think you'd be amazing at it like in this one.
TheSpookyGhost chapter 3 . 3/28
Rather poorly written, at least at the beginning. It definitely needs proofreading.
TheSpookyGhost chapter 1 . 3/28
The first chapter is incredibly confusing at first, but it is cleared up by the end of the chapter, so don't give up hope.
MayaTheRipper chapter 24 . 3/7
Wait what? Why is Chihiro mad? He loved Chase in the past(which is reasonable) but he could of Kent it in a family type of way smh
Cheungster chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
I've really enjoyed your story so far and I'm excited to see that you also have a sequel up! I love your portrayal of Haku and Chihiro, as well as their relationship with each other. It's very cute and heartwarming to watch them fumble around each other.

I realized you finished this fic already, but there's something that's been bothering me. There are a lot of scenes and references that reminded me of Velf's Courage of the Spirit. Did you draw inspiration from her?

Either way, I see that you have your own original plot and I love your fic. This is in no way meant to be a criticism, but I was just curious. If you did, I was just wondering what made you choose particular scenes and tidbits from Velf's trilogy.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to power through your series tonight
Mitsuki4sure chapter 43 . 1/16/2016
I called it I knew it would be a sex book
moonlight10060 chapter 48 . 1/12/2016
Les MiserĂ¡bles.
Oui?
moonlight10060 chapter 46 . 1/11/2016
I did I annoyed by that last phrase.
But... it just... it just fits.
And I'm mad about that
moonlight10060 chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
She's gonna go to Zenniba, right?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
Ok, this chapter pissed me the fuck off. I do not think you handled Chihero's reacion to grannies news well. Sh forgave her quickly and that is a huge fucking dishonor to those of use who have actually had those experiences.

Seriously, I don't know your life story but guessing from the HORRIBLE way you handled this whole scene I'm guessing you've never had a guy chase, never had someone you barely knew shove you down against a floor and tear at your pants but leave your shirt intact because it isn't ABOUT sex, it's about power. I bet you've never had someone grab at you without your consent, never felt vile and dirty and ASHAMED like you deserved it somehow, like when you're 13 and you have a secret you can't share and you just CRY when you get home, shower and shower and shower AND still not wash it away. And the murder, the fucking murder the hatred and anger and it's almost worse than everything else to know that if you had the opportunity you would take the mans life, violently and painfully and LAUGH while he begged you to stop because he didn't stop for you. Humans aren't meant to hold that kind of hate and it's bad enough when it's someone you barely know, a neighbor or the sophomore with the pretty eyes commits it or even has A HAND in it, knows and walks away, keeps quiet or even speaks in defense of the perpetrator makes it almost WORSE.

I said I don't know your story and my story isn't everyone's and I'd never presume to blame someone for what I read (I knew what I was getting into) but seeing this scene handled so NONCHALANTLY when it might be one of the worst events in a persons life is infuriating.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
Dammit no.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
CALLED IT
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Chase is pregnant, isn't she?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I'm grinning like an idiot right now omg
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »