Reviews for Conflictions
falconrukichi chapter 6 . 3/9
. AGRAVAINE not bad. His eyes always curious thing. I like it. Yesh. The lancelot du lac most sadness episode for Guinevere.i can watch that part.
Sherri chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I know this story is way old but I still wanted to review it. It was awesome, I think this is the first story I've read which I have the same mind set and that Morgana was jealous of Gwen for the reason you stated. The feelings were there before she realized he was her brother. I also thought Agravaine had an attraction to Gwen. I don't even acknowledge the last season but you should come back to the fan fiction world of Arthur and Gwen.
Anon10102 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Story had me completely captured from the beginning. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next gripping tale.

Anon10102
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
OMG! My heart stopped. Thank goodness for Athur getting there when he did.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
WOW! Beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
This chapter is so well written it's amazing. You can feel every characters anguish. You're very talented. Thank you
ABVM chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
This chapter made Morgana human and not inherently . You've shown us the thoughful person she once was and what made her turn evil. Well done
ABVM chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
The anger from both men were palpable.
ABVM chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
ABVM chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
OMG,hope Gwen's not going to be violated by Agravine!
ABVM chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Good chapter,on to the next
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Loved this story and chapter. Please write more stories for Merlin
somegirlinthisworld chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
She was his family. He supposed Merlin could have a place in his makeshift household too. Maybe as a distant cousin though – nothing that would go to his head. I love this line.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
This is extremely good. I've been on the prowl for a while for a good ol' Arwen story I haven't read yet (there's precious few of them) and I'm pretty sure I've found it :P
Lydia chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
wait... u did this story in a WEEK!? Congratz to you! awesome story, awesome. poor poor arwen :(