Reviews for Uptown Girl
FS'Briseis chapter 3 . 2/18
I really wish for you to continue this. You are a legend yourself!
BRILLIANT! TALENTED and EVERYTHING!
I am praying for you to be back in FFNet and rock the POT fandom once again with your ALPHA Pair stories.
You're the BEST!
WorldisMine chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
KYA. you and Rei. I die with happiness :D

You two are so cute o I just want to hug you two Well. Rei can hug you for me xD
YukiKitsune103 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Everytime I read your fics, no matter which one, I always have this urge to resist keyboard smash my laptop because there is seriously just no words to describe just how awesome your fics are, really, I just can't put into words about how awesome they are!

But nonetheless, this chapter was like always, well done, and I just can't resist squealing as I continued to read on, because it is seriously just too adorable for words! Keep it up with the awesome job! :D

And please do tell Rei that he's really a sweetheart and is such an awesome guy, I'm really happy for the both of you. (: And Rei Posing as Sanada just makes him all the more sweet. :3
Faoiltierna chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Aw...yes, Sanada, you are The Man :-)

I do hope they manage to sell more and don't distract each other instead!

*hugs them both for difficult home lives*

Rei is a delightful character :-) I hope the two of you had a great monthsary!
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I'm so glad that you updated this story! I really hope you continue this because I love pierboy!Sanada and flowergirl!Yukimura!

Sanada was making me laugh with him fixing his hair and clothes, and then strutting through the street! Pffft "I was just passing by." I wish Niou would have popped up and called him out XD But apparently Yukimura was too busy checking Sanada out anyway!

I loved Sanada's little domestic vision of him and Yukimura!

Oh my gosh. This line: "chasing after underage boys and seducing sheltered young lords, like some people he knew". I almost woke up my roommate because I was laughing so loud!

There was just so much flirting in this chapter. It was amazing! Of course, I think it was flirting. When it comes to Alpha Pair, I tend to read into things. Like 'Yukimura smiles at Sanada', then that means: THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! Or 'Sanada glances at Yukimura' means: THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

I loved the whole part where Sanada offers to help, and Yukimura is speechless. And then Sanada kissed his cheek and put a flower in his hair and Yukimura blushed and was all flustered! The fangirl in me was very happy :) I loved this chapter!

Also, I'm glad you didn't kill Rei! That's probably the number one rule in a relationship: Don't kill your girlfriend/boyfriend _- I hope you two had a great monthsary! And he put on a black cap and said you were tarundoru? KEEP HIM FOREVER!
UnderdogHero chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Really glad this updated. Hooray for Sanada, and it's nice to see some character development. I hope to see Akaya and Renji again, but either way, can't wait for the next chapter.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Really love the last line! 'Fuck Yeah'? I can't really imagine Sanada saying such... vulgar word :P

By the way, I've read all your story. From Adorable, Silver and Alpha. I love all of them, but I haven't reviewed any of them... I feel so ashamed of myself... That's why, when you post your next stories/chapters, I'll review all of them! That's a promise! :D

Good luck for your next stories :3 I hope all your readers will love them, since I know I will XD
Blodigealach chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Agito here, with Hiro in the other side of the phone, both unable to login from uni's computer

Sanada selling flowers PRICELESS

It's clear that he'll be... awkward. And Niou will laugh to the eternity if he saw Sanada. And Sanada will just suck it up because he doesn't want to be violent in front of his precious Seiichi. I think I should stop here.

Anyway. Hiro is chanting in the phone. He said 'ReiKai' continuously until it turns to 'Rikkai'. Oh. He just said "JOUSHOU REIKAI!" (no misheard, no typo)

We love you both.
Tempest Rose chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
And now I'm picturing Sanada forcing flowers onto people to make more money for Yukimura. I love it.

Also, that's total win on Rei's part. I hope you two had a lot of fun!
UnderdogHero chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I can't believe I forgot to subscribe to this. lol Poor Niou, but that's what happens when you take things too far with Sanada. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope Akaya get's to appear again.
WorldisMine chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
So you ARE publishing a story about you and your boyfriend right?

I can't wait

CONGRATULATIONS on getting a boyfriend I was hoping you would(;
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Only two chapters and this is one of my favorite AU stories that I've read! This was so different! And you didn't totally butcher Sanada's personality. He's just pier-emperor!Sanada now instead of tennis-emperor!Sanada. Pier-boy!Rikkai boys are just amazing.

Poor Akaya. He will forever be the baby trying to beat all of his sempai. Also, his run-in with Yanagi was adorable!

Niou just fits the role of pier-boy so well. Niou in this story so far has been epic. Haha teasing Sanada about "mooning over the flower girl". And then his relationship with Yagyuu. I love platinum pair almost as much as alpha pair.

I don't know what it is but I love the Alpha Pair in this story! Yukimura was just so, so, so... kyaa! And then Sanada was just, just, so hahaha whipped! I can't really find the words so I hope that made sense _;

One more thing... Congrats to you and your new lover. I hope you enjoy the curved road thoroughly _-
h0lyfinx chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
aww poor sanada getting teased again [but then again a teased and angry sanada is cute :D]

whee thank you for this story

ahha and oh oh \(w)/ good luck with you and your lover boy girl whatsnot heeee
Tsukixchan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Oh my God, I should have read this before. I can't believe I took so much time to actually read this. *le facepalm*

Man, it's so awesome! Even more awesome because it's AU. *O*

I loved the Kinky moment, loved the Alpha first meeting ugh, I loved everything!

Can I just say that I really love your Niou? Like seriously! He made me crack up so much while reading this fic. xD

Aw poor him though, being chased by Sanada. *chuckles*

And oh, congratulations to you and your lover I wish the best for you two.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers 3
YukiKitsune103 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I would keyboard smash but that'll be kind of rude, so I shall refrain from it. xD

But gosh this chapter was just so adorable! *flails* I can so see Niou getting chased around by Sanada around the pier xD

And Yukimura being a tease like always? I love it. :D

Can't wait for more updates

And I wish you and your new lover all the best! :D