Reviews for Eight Things Madge Undersee is Bad At
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/26
Damn! Heart wrench after heart wrench. Beautifully written.
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 1/6
Sweet, sad and beautiful, I loved it.
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
oh this fic slays me. It's so beautifully poetic (loved the format) and your writing is so eloquent.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh, that was so sad and lovely. I love this ship and this story. It makes me want to read poetry again.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very nicely done. I loved the way you set up the story and described the characters. Really good stuff here.
love rosie3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Lovely writing, tragic but lovely. I really love the poetry throughout the story and the way you described the games.
dempired chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love your writing.. it is haunting, and really nice to read. However, there is just one small factual error, Gale would be 19 during 75th Hunger Games.. how is he reaped? Anyway, I love this writing, it is short and wonderful!
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. Simply beautiful.
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I really liked your usage of fruit as symbolism, it's different and refreshing. You're an incredible writer, I love how you wrote Gale and Madge.
xx Nina
ButtercupDirectioner chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sam is bad at not crying from this
EStrunk chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
What a wonderful story, with such beautiful language. I love your line about "zero in sins suffered and negative in sins committed." I love her observations about Katniss - how she watches Gale without admitting to herself that she does. The quick summary of Peeta and Delly in their games, and the maze of her games made me want a longer story, but I really love her poem and the suggestion that the little bit of beauty she injected made a real difference. Oh - and Gale beating up Haymitch was great.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh I love this, it's so sad and haunting

I like the references to other things, the peaches from Labyrinth, the Demetors from Harry Potter, and I liked the idea of Gale taking it upon himself to train Madge
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'm crying. Why did you have to add the poem at the end? I was sad, and then I read the poem, and now I'm sobbing. Good story, though. *sniff*
Erica chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
beautiful.

just.

beautiful.
Live Write Love chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was really beautiful, I loved it.