Reviews for New Twilight
IsabellaAuroraSwanCullen1111 chapter 1 . 5/30
This is how to spell Glastonbury in Somerset.
amyloumcdowall chapter 50 . 5/30
noooo gutted you ended it there
Conversations feel lifeless and surreal.
Storytelling isalso quite monotone.
Serinity Dawn chapter 50 . 5/17
Please no on the Harry/Jasper story. I really can't see Jasper with anyone but Alice. I can't wait for the last of this story! I wanna see the confrontation! LOL you are an awesome author!
Uhm... The author's note at the bottom very much annoys me. Its like you're trying to put a seed of doubt and anticipation over what possibilities that would happen at the next chapter, and you put many possible things that will happen. And when I started to read this story I didnt even care what would the end notes say until I just notice of how many effin ? And my brain be like .wat. Uhm... Can you just keep it to yourself? Because if you're gonna enlist of HOW MANY possibilities that will happen on the next chapter... Can you please just shorten the end note? At least omit some? I kinda like the story but the end note really bothers the heck out of me. I know its good to share idea's, things that will happen in thr future chapters, but wht you did is kinda like reading a scroll of ALOT OF future happenings... No offense but Im starting to get irritate of your author's note.
popi32 chapter 1 . 4/30
coloured? Seems awfully racist to me
popi32 chapter 1 . 4/28
I like it so far
tamashiyuki chapter 50 . 4/27
Very gooooooood !
Be continued ?
It's been interesting reading a story where Harry is a squib rather than abandoned (mistakenly or otherwise) for not being the Boy-Who-Lived.

I hope to read an update soon. :)
Adding the names of Hogwarts students to the Forks high school was terribly distracting. They weren't introduced when he first started at the school, so what does it add to the story by adding them now? Instead of focusing on the story progression in the rest of the chapter, I'm now focused on this abrupt and unnecessary inclusion.
Severus' questions were incredibly intrusive. He had no right or reason to ask them.

I also find James supposed anguish over Harry totally not credible. He happily limited his association with his son to two hours a year and now that Harry is an adult he suddenly and remarkably misses what he gave away? Not believable. He's possibly finally feeling some guilt, but more just isn't believable.
fanficnewbee chapter 28 . 3/28
I love your work as you know, this story being no exception so far. What has me a little apprehensive about continuing to read this story is my daughter has read it and informed me you chose to not finsh it. Is this true? As we have similar taste she told me tha I might not want to continue cause I would be severely disappointed because it was that good. So I beg you on both our behalfs to, PLEASE continue it.
Madam Luna chapter 45 . 3/26
Amazing I love it
MoniMahoni chapter 50 . 3/21
I love this story. So far the best Harry Potter/Twilight-Corssover I ever read!
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Nagilover4ever chapter 50 . 3/15