Reviews for New Twilight
Beth9891 chapter 44 . 3/3
Duh duh duh, James is in for a rude awakening it would seem. Hopefully this does not derail Harry's progress with the rest of his life! Can't wait for more!
guest chapter 44 . 3/1
This story is fantastic. I have never read a story where Harry isn't magical but I'm loving it. I just wanted you to know I am enjoying your creation and am eagerly awaiting the next update.
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 44 . 2/28
I can no tell if you updated this recently but I LOVE IT! you only made one mistake in this chapter though, you called Rebecca Emily.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 44 . 2/24
I can't wait to see James confronted by the Cullens! :D
elle chapter 44 . 2/24
I can't wait to see the final confrontations. They are always the best part; but I love the whole story. Squib, Scottish Harry is fantastic. Perhaps my favorite AU or crossover. Cheers
Toniboo chapter 44 . 2/23
Hey just want you to know that I really like this fic! Looking forward to reading the rest :-D

Toniboo
xox
sjrodgers23 chapter 44 . 2/22
love it yes please finish this story soon. I cant wait to read what will happen when James in confronted by the C ullens and Severus. thank you
Nagilover4ever chapter 44 . 2/22
Love it. Update soon.
Spottedmask12 chapter 44 . 2/21
Please update soon this is an amazing story.
literaryrachel chapter 44 . 2/21
Hey I really like your story, and I hope you find time to update soon! :)
Merlenyn chapter 44 . 2/20
LOL You love the story to bits but are thinking of finishing it quickly to get it over with? Silly lady! Do what'cha want though! ;)

So, I'm wondering if Harry will convince Edward to turn him before they leave the island... or wait til they get back home. Wouldn't he need to be in a relatively safe and isolated place to control the urges and all right after he's turned though? So if they stayed there and he was turned... they'd be gone a while, right? What would James do if Harry returned and was already turned? Or will they wait and let Harry verbally tear into his father before announcing he's going to be turned to be with his mate? What'll the Cullens do to James? Since they're mostly pissed off at James for showing up out of the blue and pretty much breaking into Harry's house... regardless of the fact that Harry's been living with the Cullens since shortly after he found out about the mate and vampire thing. Will there be anything left of James (emotionally anyway) by the time they're done harassing him? What'll he do when he sees them? Will he know immediately like Severus did that they're vampires and if so, will he try to blast them first or be calm and actually ask his questions? LOL

Also love the conversation Esme had with Severus... and how he seemed somewhat amused by the call and then grumbly over James Potter being in Forks... Oooo I wonder if Severus will pop up out of the wood works and confront James with the Cullens? What would James do upon seeing Severus after so long, especially knowing what he'd done to the man and his children (the whole getting them taken from him for a bit thing or whatever, not going back to reread it for the details right now) and the fact that he now feels terrible for what he'd done since he's come to terms with how much he wants Harry in his life (even if he's really really hoping that making up with Harry makes his children want to talk to him again)? lol Gonna be fun to see what happens next!
annette-ella chapter 44 . 2/20
Good update. Thanks
atymer chapter 44 . 2/19
Hey I was ready for some confrontation, you tease you!

I hope Harry gets to tell his father he has found his mate and wishes to be turned. James will choke on that. Harry is an adult now, James has no say. Too little too late. How he expects this to all be forgiven and forgotten is beyond me. I don't like his thought 'and maybe the children would forgive him'. Again I don't think Harry was first in that thought it was the others. Harry didn't need to be hidden! He still doesn't get it!
Elfin69 chapter 44 . 2/19
Will James realize that they are Vampires and accuse them of attacking Harry even though Harry's things are all gone or will they through him off with the amber eyes since he should recognize that as vegetarian and then they could claim that they know of no Harry Potter since they would not be lying since he is now Harry Cullen?
eris8656 chapter 44 . 2/19
I'm totally loving this story! It's unique:-)
2,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »