Reviews for Sweet Sugar Candy Man
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love it so much.
DJDarkPixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Filthy and delicious at the same time. I loved it. I would like to see Artie be given a lesson from Blaine and Kurt. Heee Heee... better yet, Sam. :)
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
XD HA!I knew they would be voyeurs! Thanks for making my pervy side very happy.
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was just super hot! Loved it!
kuragurl chapter 1 . 12/1/2011

I can't even think of anything else adequate enough to describe that.

seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh gosh... The line.. About the dancing :)) Sorry, I'm not making much sense. But I did love the story though :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved it :)
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Really the hottest kind of sweet ... this was amazing
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was got and actually had quite a few funny lines. Especially liked Brittany's at the end.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Holy moly. That was insanely hot. And rather amusing. For your first Glee fic you've got the characterisation spot on. Someone needs to give me Kurt, Blaine and a massive bowl of sugary foodstuff ;)
Umbridge chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Jesus I think my brain just melted. That was so dirty in the best way yet so fantastic and the characters were spot on. All I have to say is fuuuuuuuckgshvsksbsjjsbsz and poor mike (or should it be congrats mike?). Now I'm off to have a very cold shower possibly with a bucket of ice thrown in.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Haha WOW this was pretty hot, not gonna lie! I especially love the part where Finn spits his drink everywhere. SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!
this story sucks big time chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was disgusting and your pussy button Blaine is so repulsive ewww!
angie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
First foray into Glee fanfiction? This was super hot!Please stay for a long, long time...Wonderfully please?
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 11/20/2011