Reviews for Tempest in a Teapot
amazinggalaxy2003 chapter 77 . 3/21
no! update! i really want to see amelia call john montygoose!
amazinggalaxy2003 chapter 44 . 3/18
Love the HP reference!
The Lady of the Sky chapter 77 . 3/4
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
STforRK chapter 77 . 3/3
Reunion with scares, laughs, screams, and drama. Glad to see some things don't change. Looking forward to reading more .
Randomsounds chapter 76 . 1/18
Brilliant, at least there safe for now but what will happen next. Still need to know what nick is, totally bugging me now.
STforRK chapter 76 . 12/31/2014
Nice bonding moment with Ashley and Amelia.
STforRK chapter 75 . 12/31/2014
Ashley is managing her anger well while trying to get home safely with her sister and the otter. Quick thinking on Ashley's part to get Amelia and Puppy to help and not focus on the problem.
SpiritHawk7 chapter 76 . 12/30/2014
These two new chapters, 75 & 76, were just too cute and very sweet! Love the interactions between Ashley, Short Stuff, and Fuzz Butt, lol.
Randomsounds chapter 74 . 12/14/2014
amazing, there on the trail but how many 'eels' are there. the bigger question is what is nick?
SpiritHawk7 chapter 74 . 11/10/2014
Good chapter.

I do have to ask though, what's up with Nick's appearance? I don't remember you describing or even mentioning the details behind Nick being an abnormal, or even truly acknowledging that he was an abnormal. All I really remember is that there was something "different' about the twins that made them not quite normal, some mysterious secret that you were teasing readers with. So to me reading this chapter, the whole random appearance change for no reason seemed to come from out of the blue. :/
STforRK chapter 74 . 11/10/2014
Nice job in showing Helen and John thoughts on their offspring well-being. Hopefully the will be able to catch up with the kids before anyone else is hurt or worst. Looking forward to reading more.
STforRK chapter 73 . 9/11/2014
amazing job, looking forward to reading more.
dicopebisuteria chapter 72 . 8/2/2014
oooh lovely chapter ! Amelia scared is so cute ! Can't wait for more !
Auteur des Reves chapter 71 . 7/26/2014
Oh my God, not another cliffhanger!
This story is amazing and I'm glad to see that you've updated it. Now that Ashley is safe I kind of enjoyed all the bickering between her and Amelia, because those two are just too adorable. I know that even if it must be strange and kind of unusual for Ashley to have a younger sister (not to mention the fact that she suddenly has two parents that no longer hate each other - not as much as they used to), she really loves and cares about the little troublemaker (who wouldn't? any child of John and Helen would be too cute not to simply adore).
But ... I must say that I'm a little concerned about those two. I mean John and Helen. I can see that she still hasn't forgiven him and I really miss seeing them ... together (and not mad at each other). I can understand that a lot has happened and that they have their hand full with two children (well, Ashley's not exactly a child anymore, but for John everything about her must be new), but ... maybe they can find some time to resolve their 'little' conflict?
Anyway, I loved every chapter! Keep up the good work!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 6 . 6/24/2014