Reviews for Tempest in a Teapot
tammy henson chapter 78 . 2/8
pleaee please update soon
sanctuary082803 chapter 54 . 1/30
Loved this story so much, just wish we got to read about the reunion with Henry, biggie & Will. Expecilly if they saved Clara in the end :)
Congrats on a job well done :)
STforRK chapter 78 . 12/24/2015
Fun chapter and oh the jealousy increases more with the new revelation.
SpiritHawk7 chapter 78 . 12/7/2015
This is a highly enjoyable chapter. I love these sweet bonding family interactions, you write them so well conveying emotional tones with them over so little words. I especially love the realization at the end, as I realized it too just the second before they did. That's very good story telling!
RowenaIsKween chapter 78 . 12/7/2015
Yeeeeessssss! U finalllyyyy updateeeeedddddd!m
RowenaIsKween chapter 77 . 3/21/2015
no! update! i really want to see amelia call john montygoose!
RowenaIsKween chapter 44 . 3/18/2015
Love the HP reference!
The Lady of the Sky chapter 77 . 3/4/2015
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
STforRK chapter 77 . 3/3/2015
Reunion with scares, laughs, screams, and drama. Glad to see some things don't change. Looking forward to reading more .
LunaDewdrop chapter 76 . 1/18/2015
Brilliant, at least there safe for now but what will happen next. Still need to know what nick is, totally bugging me now.
STforRK chapter 76 . 12/31/2014
Nice bonding moment with Ashley and Amelia.
STforRK chapter 75 . 12/31/2014
Ashley is managing her anger well while trying to get home safely with her sister and the otter. Quick thinking on Ashley's part to get Amelia and Puppy to help and not focus on the problem.
SpiritHawk7 chapter 76 . 12/30/2014
These two new chapters, 75 & 76, were just too cute and very sweet! Love the interactions between Ashley, Short Stuff, and Fuzz Butt, lol.
LunaDewdrop chapter 74 . 12/14/2014
amazing, there on the trail but how many 'eels' are there. the bigger question is what is nick?
SpiritHawk7 chapter 74 . 11/10/2014
Good chapter.

I do have to ask though, what's up with Nick's appearance? I don't remember you describing or even mentioning the details behind Nick being an abnormal, or even truly acknowledging that he was an abnormal. All I really remember is that there was something "different' about the twins that made them not quite normal, some mysterious secret that you were teasing readers with. So to me reading this chapter, the whole random appearance change for no reason seemed to come from out of the blue. :/