Reviews for The Wishmaker
Rosalina chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Love how you incorporated pokemon in the story! Keep updating!
PS yes jirachi is genderless but i was just wondering if some pokemon are genderless how do they... pee? lol weird question but... :]
jakeroo123 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Not really much to say here, to be honest. Just that I want to see more...
Pandamonium chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Yayz! You're back! It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Not like I'm angry or anything. I'm glad you created a really good chapter like this one! Bowser's plans are revealed! However, with all due respect, may I say sonething?

Rosalina seems a bit out of character in this chapter, she seems a little violent and vengeful. But this isn't really a big deal, and I still love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SeventhSinner chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Bowser may be evil, but he is also a good father. :)

Loved this chapter. Keep up!
some random dude chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i like chocolate from my bum :) :D :F
gabriel chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
this is the second best story ive ever read and ive read alot storys but i love your storys the most my sweet little peachy is my favorite
The-Rogue-Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Wow, wonderful chapters so far. I usually stay away from fics with OCs but for some reason your fic interested me and Hailey is a good OC and totally believable.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DiabolosUltima chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
This is a good story... But please don't tell me Hailey's dad is...

GASP!

BOWSER!

Oh no... That is so messed up... And interesting, at some point.

I hope you update fast!

-Diabolos
Hopeful hearted girl chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Awesome chapter ;D! Don't worry, I'll be patient :). I love this story tons -! You know, I honestly think that your writing is perfectly fabulous! I wonder what will happen next. Anyways, until next time, chiao! ;)
Pandamonium chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
All I can say is… wow. This story is amazing! I'm really surprised that their aren't as many people reviewing for this story! Normally, I don't care for stories with the OC as the main character, but this story is so amazing, I couldn't stop reading it! If I had an account, I would definitely add this to my favorites! Keep up the good work!
Valicaso chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
follow is very good and I want to know who the father
Valicaso chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
follow is very good and I want to know who the father
Cookie Dough chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Make the next chp pleeaaazzzeee!
Hopeful Hearted girl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I really love this story _! Please finish as soon as possible :)! I'm really looking forward to knowing who the father is :D! Nothing is more dissappointing than an unfinished story :(.
SeventhSinner chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Oh, this is so exciting! It kept me at the edge of my seat from the very begginning!

Also, I loved your O.C., Hailey. Hooray for Hailey, the first main non-Mary-Sue original character!