Reviews for The Division Exchange Program
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Between this and Cold Fuzz, I get the feeling that poor Hanataro has become the Butters Scotch of Bleach crack fanfiction.
humble servent chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Words... they fail me. I have only have had the privilege of saying that three times in my life. You are the fourth. Are you god? Otherwise I can't believe how awesome this is.
X-Chick303 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Are those holes plot holes?
Proper the Incredible chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
That ending was oddly touching for such a cracky story.
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
I can honestly say this has been the most unique, frustrating, crazy awesome batshit insane story I have ever read.

At first I thought it was going to be a semi-serious look into the different roles of squad 4 and squad 11. Then it got crazy.

And then I thought it was going to be about Hanatarou's journey to being a man. It got even crazier.

Then I thought it was going to be just a straight up insane romance between Hanatarou and Nemu. Got even crazier still instead.

Then I thought it was going to be just complete nonsense. It got it's act together when Hanatarou snapped and became the crazy overlord of ultimate power.

And that ending was actually kind of awesome.

So in the end, I can only leave feeling a strange mixture of complete satisfaction, and hair-pulling frustration. This was incredible.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
HAPPY ENDING! The End...
BlackGryphon101 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I love this story especially this part.

"Of course not," replied the other. "But he's a Captain with Issues, he's a Dandelion with ass-kicking powers, he's a Lieutenant, also with Issues, and she bosses them all around like some kind of Nazi mother from hell. Do you really want to argue with any of them?"
"...Point," admitted the first Security guard.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Insanity! Sheer insanity! I will never recover from this fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
This was the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Ever. XD
RoseJustice chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Yay! The LSD trip is over! Hana got a happy ending! I'm still sane after reading this! How did you think up this much craziness? LOL...its like you smoked Ecstasy and popped Marijuana while you wrote this! There were a couple times when I seriously felt like curling up in a corner and rocking myself back and forth...I haven't felt that way about a work of fiction since I watched the 'Pink Elephants on Parade' song in the Dumbo movie...good job...I'm very impressed...in a disturbed way...
RoseJustice chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
GO HANA!
RoseJustice chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
QUIT DOING BAD THINGS TO HANATAROU! It's making me sad...
niki chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
This is ssssssoooooo crazy and hilarious! Except poor hanataru. Poor poor hanataru
Swiss With A Gun chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
LOL, awesome idea

Love this fanfic

Rockinsk8girl
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Well, I'm going to miss reading this story, but it has a really nice ending. : ) Thank you for writing this, and good luck with your future writing!