Reviews for Hitherto
ichiruzuka chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I'm actually crying.

I've read some stories in this category, ended in a good way, but I think yours is the best. I feel warm reading this. Towards the end, I started crying in joy.
I love this story.
meowll chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I loved this follow-up, the story and the way you portrayed the two of them. The ending was unbelievably light and cozy and I guess they deserve it after what you did to them in the first chapter, hehe. Also, the whole thing seen as a play on a scene and the public and the applauses- it had a great impact on me while reading, I loved it.
meowll chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was wonderfully written, I loved the imagery and the way you worded things, it was rather poetic. Depressing as hell and uncomfortable to the end, but a great (and enticing) read. You should definitely have more reviews/favs.
MyCrystallineHeart chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I genuinely enjoyed this story. It was simple, but complex at the same time. And I especially loved the second chapter. Guess its just a personal liking when an author has the characters as innocent children. But I really cannot emphasize how superb this is. Amazing job. (:
MaliciousGod chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
As usual, this is amazingly fantastic! _ I know I say this about everything you write, but it seriously is magnificent! :) This was absolutely beautiful, I LOVE it! 3 Sorry I didn't review earlier, I did read it! It's just so difficult to put into words how amazing it is... :) But it really is marvelous :D Write more soon ok? :3 I love your writing so much 3
Kuchiki Ichigo chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
i cried ,how beautiful !
transcendentL chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This was beautifully written... I'm impressed. Very, very well done.

SantaGod chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I was looking forward to the happier installment and you didn't disappoint. You never do. I can't stress how much I love this couple, and just how perfect this is. It's a continuation, yet a separate story altogether... and this one's much more easy to stomach, and far less heart-wrenching. I'm glad they found each other, and I'm glad they got their happy ending.
Viyola chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow! That was very nice! I loved the musicality of the language you used! I enjoyed reading this as much for the twisted characters and their heartless games as for the way you have written it! Very beautiful indeed! I hope to read part 2 soon! (hahahah they'll be stuck together forever, but they kind of deserve that)
SantaGod chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh wow. I knew it was going to be dark with the warnings you gave, but I damn near cried. Then, I always empathize with Light. I only wish their relationship hadn't been a lie, and there had been some real feeling behind it. But that's just a personal opinion. It was very well-written, and heart-wrenching. I rather enjoy seeing a darker side of L. Can't wait to read part 2!