Reviews for What Could Go Wrong?
Raven34link chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I never really read many comics with Amara in them, who did she kill?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
so confused, I thought Rogue was a good girl? Is this for the movie or comics? Cuz there's also a comic book section
IronSavior chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Well, that was a fun read. Yes, I would be interested in another story. I really like your version of Jean-Paul, Rogue, Jubilee (she was always my favourite) and Amara, 'cause she's just a stuck up bitch. I wonder if you could throw a couple of new characters in there.
TheMisledEmpress chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Bobby Drake, there's always one who just has to push his luck. Storm showing up at the end was genius, no less out of the Starbucks that Drake was considering going to. It just leaves me wondering what would have happened had Drake ended up winning the argument, going to Starbucks, and then running into Mrs. Monroe. I don't know what would scare me more: getting caught by Mrs. Frost or getting caught by Mrs. Monroe. Frost's artificialness/telepathic powers frightens me to my core, but Monroe has this quiet elegant anger that would leave me absolutely miserable. (Kind of the same way when your parents aren't mad at you, but they're "disappointed." This is some great stuff! -
samiamf69 chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
once again, good chapter. it seems i say that everytime i review (at least its the truth though)i love to see how the boys react to getting caught by ororo, i bet it will be pretty funny.
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Ha! Bad, bad Emma... No, really! ;)
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Thank you for the gaurd reference! That was very kind of you. Hey, do you think that the girls could try to go shopping and end up fighting over Jubilee's tastes? Thanks again.
samiamf69 chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
as usual good chapter, piotr is an interesting character and u managed to portray him quite brilliantly. i really enjoyed it and am looking forward to ur next chapter..
D'Fuentes chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Okay, this was well written, and comical. Really, I laughed, especially for Chapter 7. Spiderman...heheh. The whole 'beautiful' teenager thing cracked me up.

Spiderman does know about mutants, since he's crossed paths with many, although that may not apply in your AU, and X-Men: Evolution sort of recreated the whole time-line of the X-Men universe. Bobby and Spiderman were crime-fighting partners at some point in time.

Anywayz, nice writing. Made me laugh.
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Oh, dear. Please continue! Maybe you could add some Jubilee-Kitty next...
samiamf69 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
once again good chapter, i say it so often because there all pretty good chapter. i like how piotr disapproved with leaving the museum, but stil went with him. it was a very intresting chapter, and i cant wait to see what jean-paul, bobby, piotr, and john will do about the grand theft auto taking place.
samiamf69 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
ok great chapter! amara is super snobbish, but for some nonapparent reason, i kinda like her in ur fic. i agree with davis395, rogue and bobby should ditch together, (with amara i guess) so when rogue and amara are ditching, bobby should catch them and they are forced to bring him with them. i think kitty and jubilee should get caught. (if u cant tell i REALLY dont like them)
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This is going well! I don't think that a teacher should cath them: it should be a guard. They could notify Scott. Keep it up!
davis395 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I really like how ur doin dif groups every chapter. Also totally hope rouge nd bobby ditch together.
samiamf69 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
i dont think kitty and jubilee should ditch, but it would be pretty funny if they accidentally knocked over an exhibit or something. i think rogue should ditch though.