Reviews for Switched
Omg! This is so funny and good! Pls updatr
Raaaaa chapter 9 . 2/9
Wonderful fanfiction, this is seriously well written, not many can be as good as you! Keep up the good work and good luck! :)
rosy chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
omy gerd so interesting i loved this fan fic and i love uta no prince sama and ouran highschool host club! i think that this is very well written and very descreptive can't wait for more!
amy1945 chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I know it's been more than a year since you updated but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do! You're like one of the only two OHSHC and UNPS crossovers out there, not to mention you're my favorite.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I hope you come back and update this someday because it is really good ; - ;
Hatsukashi chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
this is the best fanfic I've ever seen, pls update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
this was the best crossover, i've ever seen, i mean the characters are still in character and the story line was great, pls make some more i'm really looking forward and hoping that you didn't abandon it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
pls update, i've been waiting since 2013
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! :DD Great portrayal of Haruhi's character. That recording session had me snorting. XDD Please update more Things are just getting interesting. More power to you! :))
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Oh my God! I laughed so hard at the cat scene! Perfect portrayal of Haruhi! This is awesome, so by logic you should continue it.
nyanzo-picklebum chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I'm glad there's more of Haruhi than Haruka honestly. . . and update please? This story's really interesting and I love how Haruhi's getting lots of friends! Haruhi's interest in more academic things is a refreshing trait and I love her smarts as always(very in character overall)! Maybe acting will help her in court and earn her a place in a school for the arts, or she could just embarrass herself again. That singing section was painful to read.;):)
TheWriter222 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
With all do respect, when I read the summary for this, I thought it would be really bad, but you by far exceeded my expectations. I was kinda confused at first when you introduced Ren and Syo, but I understand now. Great job! I see you enjoy writing Haruhi's side more that Haruka's. Eh, Haruhi seems more interesting to read about anyway. Anywho, you've done a great job with this. Can't wait for Chp 10!
Thetigerlovecats chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Please make more i love this story
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
...baaaaahhh why I want to read more...*cries in corner*
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014