Reviews for Switched
ImATopMagicianFromWonderland chapter 9 . 4/24
No more?
I think I'm gonna cry D:
Just passing by chapter 9 . 2/29
This is nice, I never really thought of a crossover between these two series and clicked on this on a whim, but it's good.

However, what about the songs the boys sang because of Haruka? And can she get a bit more screen time, cause as much as I love Haruhi, it would be nice to see Haruka. I wish the host club would take one of their random trips to Shining's academy or something, but it's whatever.

Dunno if you're coming back to this, but it was good.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
Awesome story! I hope u continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Omg! This is so funny and good! Pls updatr
Raaaaa chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Wonderful fanfiction, this is seriously well written, not many can be as good as you! Keep up the good work and good luck! :)
rosy chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
omy gerd so interesting i loved this fan fic and i love uta no prince sama and ouran highschool host club! i think that this is very well written and very descreptive can't wait for more!
amy1945 chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I know it's been more than a year since you updated but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do! You're like one of the only two OHSHC and UNPS crossovers out there, not to mention you're my favorite.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I hope you come back and update this someday because it is really good ; - ;
Hatsukashi chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
this is the best fanfic I've ever seen, pls update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
this was the best crossover, i've ever seen, i mean the characters are still in character and the story line was great, pls make some more i'm really looking forward and hoping that you didn't abandon it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
pls update, i've been waiting since 2013
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! :DD Great portrayal of Haruhi's character. That recording session had me snorting. XDD Please update more Things are just getting interesting. More power to you! :))
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Oh my God! I laughed so hard at the cat scene! Perfect portrayal of Haruhi! This is awesome, so by logic you should continue it.
nyanzo-picklebum chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I'm glad there's more of Haruhi than Haruka honestly. . . and update please? This story's really interesting and I love how Haruhi's getting lots of friends! Haruhi's interest in more academic things is a refreshing trait and I love her smarts as always(very in character overall)! Maybe acting will help her in court and earn her a place in a school for the arts, or she could just embarrass herself again. That singing section was painful to read.;):)
TheWriter222 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
With all do respect, when I read the summary for this, I thought it would be really bad, but you by far exceeded my expectations. I was kinda confused at first when you introduced Ren and Syo, but I understand now. Great job! I see you enjoy writing Haruhi's side more that Haruka's. Eh, Haruhi seems more interesting to read about anyway. Anywho, you've done a great job with this. Can't wait for Chp 10!