Reviews for The Games We Play
tin24634 chapter 15 . 23h
Hi, these two stories are fantastic. As a fan of TOS and the new movies 2009 this is the perfect mix. Thanks for sharing, tin
Afroz chapter 15 . 10/31
Absolutely loved both this story and the prequel! Your humor is on point! Would be amazing if you could continue this!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 15 . 9/25
This, to put it in the most concise terms possible, is unparalleled in its brilliance, symbolism, and excellent plot line. I have no other words, save to say "Well done." Thank you.
Tweeky chapter 13 . 5/17
"Bones cleared his throat, pinching his forehead with one large hand. "You kids gonna kiss and make up, too?""
aha hah hah Bones called it;-) and it's good how he made his return too.
Tweeky chapter 6 . 5/9
An interesting conversation between young Kirk and old Kirk however I do disagree a bit in regards to footnote 2 as the novelisation of Star Trek The Motion Picture, contrary to popular belief, was not written by Alan Dean Foster but by Gene Roddenberry himself so it most definitely is canon.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

P.S. Just repeat previous sentence twenty more times and you'll understand how much i like this.
TFALokiwriter chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Hhahahha this was a good fanfic! Brilliant work! *Claps* Loved your take on the AOS crew! *Claps*
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
;D
Again, brilliant. Brilliant. The chess analogy and everything with Jim's mind...
Wow. :)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
It's been obvious from the beginning that Jim has to be the King, but having him be the OPPOSING king, that was an inspired idea!
Heather Snow chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
As I progressed through this story, it became more familiar, and I realized that I have indeed read it before. And just like last time, I really do not understand Chapter 14 with the end game resolution, Kirk's speech, etc. I enjoyed the story in general, but I'm sure it'd be better if I could "get" the climax. :-/ {shrug}
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
When I'm sitting down to read a story, I usually do not comment until I get to the last completed chapter, but I had to stop here. I love your Q. As I said on Second-Best Destiny, you do a wonderful job with his characterization. So often he's a two-dimensional stereotype. But, in this story, I am actually kind of *liking* Q, which is, of course, somewhat disturbing ;-) He's still officious, but with a good motivating reason this time. And I love this part:

"You may keep the visual aids at the end of the lesson if you desire, James," Q said with a charmed grin, legs crossed and hands folded on his knees.

The burn in his cheeks spread to his ears, and he resisted the urge to tell the deity where he could shove his visual aids.
timetravelingowl chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Fantastic. Utterly fantastic. Thank you for the brilliant read.
Elionu chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This was such an incredible story!
g chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP (cheering) WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

SO GOOD! GREAT ENDING(?)! I SO SO SO SO hope to read another sequel, I think out of all the Star Trek stories I've read, Original Series and new movies, this is probably my favorite story of all of them! Just amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Mister D8a chapter 1 . 11/13/2012