Reviews for The Valley of Our Love
Goldielover chapter 19 . 2/4
Hope the writer's block disappears at some point. That Irish drinking song bit was just so funny. I re-read it just a few days ago and was yet again laughing helplessly. Enjoyed the rest of the story too. Maybe a little drama with either Tanya or Laurent? I know this story is just a little lighter in tone than some of your other Bella/Carlisle stories are, so nothing too heavy.
silversimon chapter 19 . 2/4
Best wishes on the search for your wayward Muse!
Delilah Moon chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Knock knock knock knock...anybody home? I would so love it very much to know that you will be updating this story again soon! Did the nasty writers block bug bite you too? I'm still waiting for the effects of it to go away..damned bug anyhow...hope to see more soon!
ram chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
More please? :)
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Cute story. :)

I love the addition of the pets. :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
OMG! That was too funny. I laughed so hard for the song. That was priceless. I can't wait to read more.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I am so glad that Victoria is dead and it was awesome thar Carlisle was the one to kill her. Carlisle saying fuck you was too funny!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Holy shit! That bitch is beyond crazy. I hope they kill her slowly for killing that poor little kitten.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Oh I hope that everyone will be okay. Victoria is a cunning bitch that needs to be dealt with soon!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I have an aunt like Madelle. She complains about everything and cooks the worst food ever and we all pretend like it is good. I enjoyed the cave scene and I really liked the name :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
That was a long chapter but it was soooo good! I love what Carlisle gave Bella for Christmas. The paintings were amazing and the puppies and kittens aww. That was so sweet. The spin the bottle game was fun to read about. I played that game a few times and it was always fun.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I would be late to my appointments too if I received that kind of punishment from Dr. Hot Bitch lol. I like that Bella will give the watch to Carlisle. I think that is the perfect gift for her to give him.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Poor Bella. That fall really did a number on her. Oh and she beat Jessica's ass and the little tart deserved it lol. It's a good thing Bella has Carlisle for therapy.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Oh Dr. Hero :) I loved this chapter. Poor Carlisle having to eat Thanksgiving dinner. At least he can eat something better later lol!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Charlie was too funny with his mock sternness. Dirty talking Carlisle is fuck hot!