Reviews for The Valley of Our Love
I really like this story. This is one I've never read.
I like good hot sex seanes. Helps give the story more flavor.
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 19 . 6/5
Please continue this story. I really like it
M.K.T.M.-M chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
First off, I absolutely love the book! It's honestly a favorite of mine I've read it numerous times. But, something just caught my attention. Now, under no circumstance am I trying to be rude... However, Carlisle's dick is completely implausible. There is no way human nor vampire that that's possible! 11 1/2" in length and 6" in width. As I read it I had to pause. It was the first time I'd seen that line. So, I pulled out a ruler, the 11 1/2" length was okay, he was just gifted by God in that department. However, that 6" width gave 'Monster Cock' a whole new meaning. I imagine those measurements are King Kongs because that was just too wide. Like, how is Bella alive?! But again, I MEAN NO OFFENSE, if you take offense...that my dear is completely on you. I was simply inquiring about Carlisle's penis...Thank you for your time and consideration...
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
RavenCullen2014 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Update it soon
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
Write more soon please.
SlashyMcGee chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I do hope that you plan to continue it. :)
Goldielover chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Hope the writer's block disappears at some point. That Irish drinking song bit was just so funny. I re-read it just a few days ago and was yet again laughing helplessly. Enjoyed the rest of the story too. Maybe a little drama with either Tanya or Laurent? I know this story is just a little lighter in tone than some of your other Bella/Carlisle stories are, so nothing too heavy.
silversimon chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Best wishes on the search for your wayward Muse!
Delilah Moon chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Knock knock knock knock...anybody home? I would so love it very much to know that you will be updating this story again soon! Did the nasty writers block bug bite you too? I'm still waiting for the effects of it to go away..damned bug anyhow...hope to see more soon!
ram chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
More please? :)
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Cute story. :)

I love the addition of the pets. :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
OMG! That was too funny. I laughed so hard for the song. That was priceless. I can't wait to read more.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I am so glad that Victoria is dead and it was awesome thar Carlisle was the one to kill her. Carlisle saying fuck you was too funny!