Reviews for Caged 2: Ghost Runner
logan's kid chapter 19 . 1/6
I love this story but don't leave us hanging you should continue on with breeze and Sasha's children and what they think of their parents' past
HextheDaydreamer chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Loved it, that's such a sweet ending :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
¡Please update soon!
HextheDaydreamer chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
I really don't want this story to end but I've enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely be interested in seeing a prequel to this :)
HextheDaydreamer chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
*silent tears*
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
HextheDaydreamer chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
How suspenseful, I'm itching to see what happens next. Hang in there, Griffin.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
GhostRunnerLover chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Please update! I have read both stories in less than a day and loved every but of it! If you don't update I will cry and throw a fit! If you don't update I will come find you! I don't make threats. I make promises!
MorWolfMor chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
What?! Cliffhanger! Oooh, the suspense is gonna kill me :p haha great chapter though, keeps me wanting to read more and more. :) I look forward to seeing what exactly happens now the Griffen is being controlled by nanites...
Until next time!

Wolfy
HextheDaydreamer chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
No, Griffin! Gosh, I'm just itching to see how things play out!
MorWolfMor chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Ack! Griffen! Why? O.o ooh this can't be good...

Good chapter, as always :) glad to see you're back. I can't wait to find out what happens to them all

Wolfy
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
HextheDaydreamer chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Griffin, no!
Oh, you clever thing, you. This was perfect!
cheong.yewfong chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think I'm too late for this, but whateva(God, it's so hard to be diva).
Name: Rachel Voronda Skye
Codename: Streaklash
Gender: Female
Personality: Dramatic, agressive in combat, determined. Occasionally she can be stubborn, and stir up fights that almost made Snake Eyes yell.
Rank: Alpha
Looks: Fit, slender body, sky blue eyes.
I didn't come for this. THREE CHEERS FOR THE PREQUEL! :D I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »