Reviews for Shoreline
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I am finding reviews of mine to things of yours I can't remember reading, and I would have sworn I had read this and would have said something about how well you write and how much I like the way you run the characters. But it appears I didn't, and having a memory like cheesecloth at least lets me enjoy some stories fresh again.

I really like your stories.

I do hope the series continues to deserve your attention.
headrush100 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Fashionably late in finding this story, but had to tell you I loved it! :-)
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. WHY did this not happen on the show?
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovely. I think my favourite part is your description of Beckett's voice being 'Halfway between this world and the next.'
Raingirlkm chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful! I especially like your metaphor at the end; "A toe dipped in the ocean of what might be" is such a great word picture.

Thank you for sharing this.
lrigD chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oooh. Definitely a new favourite.

Wow. This was amazing - I'm glad I didn't read this before the episode aired, or I would've been very, very disappointed. (I still am, in a way - damn those promos that twist the story!) You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing!
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Written well, intense, lots of feeling. What I think you may have gotten wrong was the source of the PTSD. Its a real

Psychological thing, and it has to do with her fear for herself in this situation. I don't think the answer is 'I was afraid that next time it would be you'. That may be true, but for her personal situation, that doesn't seem like a real root. She's scared SHE will be shot again, as ooc as that might seem for Kate Beckett. PTSD isn't supposed to make sense.

Just trying to help. I dont like telling writers what to do necessarily, but I just had to give my opinion. It's nothing personal, I swear. :]

Love!

MTAM
tinlizzie82 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is just so lovely, the imagery, the emotion, and as always, your impeccable writing. Now if only the ep could match it. Well, here's hoping.
aolande1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ugh. So good! One of my favorite Kill Shot fics yet. Great job with this!
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You've written such a beautiful and quiet moment between these two. I loved seeing this playing out before my eyes as I was reading. Thanks.
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love this. Well done!
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful.. Amazing. I wish you'd write more. This ricks my socks.. Thanks ;)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
VERY nicely done! I've been reading some very mixed things about tonight's ep, can't wait to finally see. If nothing else, the promo shows us it's going to be some spectacular acting on her part.
halaci chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I was sure that this episode will inspire you for a new story. Though I'm sure we won't reach this far in the show, it was very good to read.
December21st chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
The only problem with this fic is that now I will be disappointed when the episode airs tomorrow and this doesn't happen.

I love the imagery in the last paragraph. (Okay, I love the rest of it too, but more specifically ...) Well done.