Reviews for Tempered Steel
anom chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
sweeet and very well written story! In spite of hating Sansa (personal opinion), they made a great couple here, great work :)
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
My first a song of Ice and fire. Loved it ! Don't know why more people don't write tyrion/Sansa. It was well written, letting you know what's going on in westeros without setting it all out like a history. A great snapshot. Thanks.
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was amazing, you are such a talented writer. You perfectly capture what would be the result of Sansa choosing to stay married to Tyrion...their relationship seems to be one of caution and respect. Hopefully one day it'll turn into trust and maybe even affection...of course my shipper heart just sang at the hints of Jon and Sansa (a couple I ended up falling totally in love with at least in part due to your fic, The Last Two)...great job overall!
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like this look into the future, the somewhat tense peace between Tyrion and Sansa and the vague hint of Sansa/Jon. It makes total sense to me that they would reach out to each other as reminders of a life and time they loved but can never return to. Lovely story.
noamg chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Loved it
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
you know a slight problem with this is that Sansa didn't feel particularly safe with Tyrion... she felt safe with somebody a lot taller.

But this is still a well written piece and you do address many issues that Sansa/any Lannister shippers fail to address. So good on you.
dkhanna chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I think you've got it just right-this is the way these two would relate to each other as a couple after the war is over. This is not a relationship that will be easy to sustain-he has his issues about not being the man of her dreams and he WILL be jealous of her relationship with any other man. She has to forgive him for belonging to a family that destroyed her parents and her brother to remain in power. The fact that she chooses to stay with him at all despite every reason to the contrary says a lot for her character and her discernment, which have both improved as she grows towards adulthood in such adverse conditions. It will take them many years to create a marriage that was as strong as her parents'. It will be interesting to see how this relationship develops.
Laine Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is excellent. I love the relationship you've established between Sansa and Tyrion- it feels organic and, at the same time, totally compelling. I also like how you've presented the Targaryen conquest as not wholly positive- there's no reason for the Starks to trust Daenerys outright, and your Sansa is wonderfully cautious about it all. Very nice!