Reviews for It's Empty Inside
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Man I hope you continue this one because this has to be the most interesting "Charles loses his memory because of humans and Erik rescues him from their facility" stories I've read by far...and the best part is the story seems like it is only just starting. It's making me itch with want to read more.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This is an interesting idea. Even though Charles is technically getting memories back from before his mind wipe, all those memories are now going to be from Erik's perspective. I wonder how that will change his personality and life choices? Will he be more willing to join Erik's group, or will his old memories and personality start to emerge slowly? I can't wait for an update to find out!
KHwhitelion chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I LOVE. THIS STORY.

SO. MUCH.

Normally, I veer away from amnesia stories because I Think they're overdone but this...this is BEAUTIFUL. The emotion, the love, the pain, the broken puzzle fitting itself back together...I love it. I love it and I can't wait for more.
fireplant chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
gmkfjdhgkjdfh! such a good story!

update please
aerorolo chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
creyyyyysss everything hurts ;_; This is so good, makes me weep, knowing that Charles has forgotten everything. Please continue this fic, it's brilliant! Looking forward to the next chapter :D xx
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is beautiful :D I hope Charles left a trigger for the memories
DeathTrapDaisy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really like this. Nice work :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh no! This is so heartbreaking! But, also a great start to what looks to be a really neat fic! Hope to see more soon! I'm hoping Charles gets his legs back...

Also hope to see more of "Needles", soon! Such a great fic. :)
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very promising first chapter! I'll be waiting to see more of this!
Vinie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow, it's a very promising first 't wai to se what will happens next.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
ohh god. I would love to read more. this story is fantastic, well written and broke my heart. poor charles. I hope this will be a multi-chapter story.
4everYoung93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Holy s*** -what the hell happened to Charles? How did he get there, and who were the bastards who did that to him? And WHY didn't his OWN team come and get him?

These are the questions only you can answer for us my friend -by updating! And soon; the suspense is sure to be maddening! Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is off to a fantastic start :)