Reviews for Cognitive Dissonance: Part Two
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
God, those were some great stories. You guys know how to write the big "M" for my fav two characters. A little OC, but sooo good none the less. Amazing reading:-)
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Another great chapter. I'm such a shipper. Love when these two are happy & together.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I loved this chapter the best so far!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Once again, that went slot smoother than I thought it would. Yeah:-) now, about that light?
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Damn, that was hot! That Brennan is one lucky woman! Let me read on, cuz knowing these two, something catastrophic is bound to follow this extremely hot interlude.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
So the next one is going to be the totally hot one...finally. I'm feeling a bit like Brennan right now...ugh!
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Now this next chapter has the potential to be a doozy... Perhaps some fireworks in a Tahoe? In the rain? That would be so hot!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Yeah, so far it's tit for tat. I'm sure the whole thing is about to escalate. BOOM...
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I have a feeling that we're fixing to see another shit storm...
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow, I don't see how Booth keeps up. It's almost as though Brennan is bipolar here? Good luck, cuz I'm sure this far from being resolved. Glad this story is complete so that I don't have to wait to read on:-)
rightfromthebeginning chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Finally getting around to finishing this story started it months ago. Im loving it and cant wait to see how it ends!
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Loved it. In this piece I think you captured, in Booth, the friskiness and funlovingness of DB during the earlier seasons as evidenced by the interviews and public contact they all had with the fans. How he would flirt with Emily and tease her and say funny things, things that seemed to have gone along with the sparkle in his eyes. Also, the intense personna was right on.
xphoenixfirex chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
You guys...just amazing, I'll be reading these again! Was hoping to find a part 3 ;)
BonesOMG chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Wow you wrote such great stuff! Does this have a sequel? Omg! So good!
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013