Reviews for Every Time We Touch
Bev beltz chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
This fic keeps getting better and better, I hope Jesse the douche gets what's coming to him .i still hope you might write another finchel fic or two . Bev Beltz of Surrey British Columbia Canada.
Bev beltz chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
This finchel fic ,is really interesting and quite goodbye, I was wondering if you were planning on writing finchel fanfics in 2017 . I would love to read more of your new finchel fics if you decide to .
GrandmaGoodwitch39 chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
Just found and reread this story, which is so-o-o good. I know it's hard with two little ones but there are still many fans of your story-telling anxiously waiting for you to resume writing Finchel fiction. Please try to finish this excellent story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
I, too, have a wish for this story to be continued/completed. Was surprised you did not realize we are still patiently waiting. Please keep writing, period. You are so talented!
Zoe chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I like how they liked each other from the start and didn't take to long for fin to ask her out cos in alot of fan fics it takes ages fir there to b any finchel. Great so far!
Heidi9 chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I love this story. Hopefully you'll find inspiration to continue.
khazrn43 chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Please update soon. Yeah Jacob for his integrity.
lf chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Enjoyed this so much. Great job. Kept my interest. Very well written.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Hell yes! Go Jacob! Way to stand up for not only Rachel but for himself. Really interested in seeing how the outcome of the interview affects the rest of the story. Great as always :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Overprotective/Finn is pretty much my favorite thing ever. And I'm very curious as to how this interview with Jacob is gonna go. Can't wait to read more :)
Klitonjua chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Can you please please please write another chapter?!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
I love this story! Are you going to going to continue writing it or are you finished? I really hope you continue :)
-Robyn
jasmine.nahrain chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
This is amazing so far! Loving it.
finchel4everbelieveinthetether chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Love this story! Please update soon :D
FinchelWriting chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
I love this story! I read it all in, like, 2 days. I love how all characters fit perfectly in this alternative universe and how you introduced some of the show's plot in it. It's awesome, I can't wait for the epilogue :)