Reviews for Human to Gargoyle
midnightwolfGX chapter 27 . 3/8
This was such an awesome, beautiful story! Out of any other Brooklyn fanfic I read, this one really hit home for me. I could not stop reading it. I'm speechless because of how well-written it is! A! I hope you come back and start another story with Brooklyn and Sata (...maybe a lemon? XD.) But in all seriousness, this was one of the best Gargoyle fics I have come across. So, thank you for the story!
Meph chapter 11 . 1/9
This writing is remarkably similar to another story i read that was posted in 1997. A lot of the story has been copied and pasted with a few edited lines to compliment your character Sata.
The link to the story is: /garg/Gar1-11_
416851 chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
How romantic. It's like Romeo and Juliet, and I love Sata and Brooklyn being together at last and I thought she was going to die at the end. So keep up the good work with your other stories okay.
alexandraruiz1 chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
3 i love stories of brooklyn please write some more

they're the best
pokemonjkl chapter 27 . 8/30/2016
ZabuzasGirl am so Sorry haven't Review for a while exams are hard but I read the chapter 11 to 27

and it's good hey It's my Birthday! today and O.M.G Brooklyn and Sata together! that so cute. thanks

for this Chapter you did a good job.
dominey217 chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Dang it now you've got me singing a whole new world from Aladdin
jc chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
what are gargoyols
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!
princesspeach102 chapter 27 . 2/1/2016
Oh my god your story is stupendous! I couldn't stop reading it. Human to Gargoyle has so much Drama, Action and Romance. Every chapter I read left me in suspense. I thought Brooklyn was going to lose Sata forever when she died but Sata being turned into a Gargoyle blew my mind! I'm totally adding your story to my favorite story list. If you ever do write a squeal to this story that would be awesome!
alonealexabluerose chapter 27 . 1/17/2016
Oh I'm so sad to this story come to end but I'm glad you finished it! I love this story and everything about it! :D
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 27 . 1/16/2016
Oooooh this was so romantic. I love this story and I will definitely be re-reading this one in the future. Excellent work my friend on this story and you should be proud of yourself. :D
BlackRaptor1 chapter 27 . 1/16/2016
Very romantic. Very great happy ending for Brooklyn.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
I think the two will that they are gargoyles, she might even be Brooklyn's future mate or will be his mate, they might even children as well.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
I think Brooklyn is going to be over joy and shocked to see that she's alive again. And she's also a gargoyle like him now too. Excellent work on this chapter and I can't wait for the final chapter. Keep up the excellent work :D
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
Look forward to the end.