Reviews for Kids
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 7/20
Amusing.
hodges2 chapter 1 . 7/2
this was really cute lol XD
Hey I love your story please continue.I really want to see how it ends and I agree totally it's about time superman steps up as a dad. I mean Batman is the least qualified to be a parent and he is the only one who has a bunch of kids. Really liked it keep writing. :-)
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 4/20
Ah, you do have experience with kids. No wonder you wrote them so well. I enjoyed how you gave a focus to each of the guardians. I think that Wally and Robin's focuses were the most fun to read. The ending had me smiling by the end. Excellent story but you might want to read it through one of more time. There were a few words that seem out of place. I also might enjoy rereading an old story. I know I do. Adding this one to favorites.

-Your newest reviewer,
Kittyhawk09
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 4/15
Awwww! Baby Robin is cute. Of course Batman likes 3 year old Dick Grayson! :D
Great story.
BatFanatic101 chapter 1 . 3/30
you could do the expression on Alfred's face as you put it, then you could do more batty stuff, and maybe they see if robin is still up for patrol or missions in general by getting him to fight the league, and then the classic "Robin hides from the league in a game of hide in seek and they can't find him for 5 hours" thing 'cause that's classic, love your other stories they're epic thnx

Batfanatic101
Airenee chapter 1 . 3/13
Robin and DaddyBats FTW!
Savy160 chapter 1 . 1/29
Awww! That's the cutest story ever! :)
I think a mistake that you made was that M'gann is about 40 earth-years old even if she was de-aged. I think she wouldn't be that bed mentally.
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Aw, the baby team is so adorable! Especially tiny Robin and tiny Kid Flash! Thank you for sharing all this adorableness :) Good luck on your future writing and God bless!
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hahaha, so fantastic! I love this so much. Please continue writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
i liked it so adorable
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was so cute and sweet, I knew Bats would enjoy it! Yes, I have siblings, and that trick has been used on all of us at one time or another. I've used it when I babysit as well, it's interesting just how well it works.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
man I wish you would continue this it was great!