Reviews for The past is the solution
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
supert history
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
The third war started when Minato's group were adults.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
supert history
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Good story.
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This story is great so far. Looking for more chapters. I like Mikoto X Naruto pairing.
thunder18 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great chapter Update soon
thunder18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
Amaranthais chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
LOVE IT SO FAR!
god of all chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Epic chapter! I really enjoyed the fact that you skipped Naruto's healing from his spar with Minato to go straight to the frontlines of battle. I liked the fact that Kushina still hadn't met Naruto until they were deployed and liked how she confronted Naruto about it. I'm surprised that no one has been able to see the common features between Naruto, Minato, and Kushina, but maybe when Naruto went back into the past his facial structure might have changed slightly. Either way, I'm sure someone at a hospital will find a blood connection to Minato and Kushina at some point.

I really was happy with the battle between Suna and Konoha's forces. Naruto's strategy went off quite well considering that no one knew what he was doing and I wouldn't be surprised if Sakumo started asking questions about why Naruto didn't inform him of his plan. Anyway, I was very happy that Naruto jumped in between Kushina and the attack from the puppets and I do wonder how she will handle dealing with Naruto after he wakes up. Although I do wonder just what she might have to say to him about how the Kyuubi reacted when she tried to heal him and how she is no longer its jinchuuriki.

I did like how the Shinigami interrupted Kyuubi's reforming. Having it place the complete Kyuubi back into Naruto was a good idea since it will only lead to a time paradox but I do wonder how the Kurama in Naruto will be changed by becoming his full self again. I do hope he will stay friendly, but I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto had to re-fight Kurama again since the second half of his power might not be so willing to accept a partnership. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that. I did like that Mikoto was the only person who saw the Kyuubi go into Naruto however. I do wonder what her questions to him will be considering that he already had the seal on him when the Kyuubi changed 'owners' and no one would place a seal for storing a bijuu on a person without already having one. I must also wonder if Mikoto will be informing Hiruzen of this development with Naruto and what the Hokage will do about it.

Thanks for writing and keep up the good work:)
zero chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
when are going to update
ForeverFallen76 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I don't see why Naruto didn't use the Rasengan to counter his father's own jutsu. If Minato created it, the only people that knew of it were Jiraiya, Minato, and possibly Kushina. So, if he used it, he could simply say that he witnessed a Tailed-Beast Bomb, and tried to recreate it. Thus, the Rasengan. Or, he could simply say that he witnessed a massive whirlpool the was traveled over by a Water Spout, and when the conjoined, in exploded violently and throw a ball of water into the cliff-side, in which the ball of water ground its way eight feet into the mountainside. The impressions from the spectical where visible to all for over a year until that part of the mountain collapsed in on itself. I don't, just something. Finding out you don't have the Kyubi in you to heal your wounds could have happened in a far less painful way, you know?

Anyways, great chapter! Later.
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This story contains potential to become a huge hit. Make it carefully. First two chapters are too good. So, this is Naruto-Mikoto pairing huh? I will definitely like a lot. Also, i'm hoping to see more chapters.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Good story so far. I really liked things went with Naruto joining Konoha and being questioned by Isshin Yamanaka. I'm rather surprised that the Yamanaka just let off the questioning so lightly by trying to determine if Naruto was a threat to Konoha. It would be more likely that he would try to be much more thorough in questioning because of the potential of Naruto having a seal on him to make him a sleeper spy. Either way, it went good enough and I was very happy with Naruto's uncontrolled chakra burst before he returned to finish up with Hiruzen.

I really enjoyed the spar with Minato. I liked Naruto showing off his mastery over Wind during the fight and I'd imagine that he might be put up against Suna very soon after he recovers. Speaking of recovery though, I'm very surprised that Naruto didn't use a Shadow clone to substitute with or at the very least use a Rasengan to counter Minato's Rasengan. Though that could very well have destroyed the training ground, I'm sure both would have survived right? I do hope that Naruto's healing kicks in soon, because he does still heal faster then most normal people as shown when Orochimaru sealed off the Kyuubi's chakra. Granted Kyuubi makes it faster, but it is still there.

I'm really looking forward to Kushina coming in contact with the Kyuubi at some point on the battlefield and seeing just what might happen. I have to wonder whether he will have chilled out some from spending so much time with Naruto and whether he might inform Kushina of any future happenings. I also wonder if Naruto will still be able to talk to the Kyuubi at any point because of their connection. It would be very interesting to see Kushina lose control over herself and have Naruto pop up in her mindscape to save her.

I do hope that Naruto ends up paired with Mikoto and I wonder what you might do with Shisui Uchiha. I wonder if you might make Shisui Mikoto's brother or cousin given his relationship with Itachi. Given that Shisui would be about the proper age for a genin at some point over the war, if not already a ninja, I hope to see Naruto working with another member of the Uchiha clan. Especially one that Itachi held in such high regards.

I'm also interested in just how Fugaku might react to Naruto judging from his interactions with Mikoto and the fact that Fugaku is Minato's teammate. It would be nice to see a kind Fugaku and come later Tobi mind****s him into trying to get the Uchiha clan to rebel against the village, much like Yagura in Kiri.

Speaking of Yagura, I'm sure that he became the Mizukage of Kiri after the war much like Minato. I'd really like to see Konoha help Kiri out with their war, considering that somehow Kumo gets involved with Konoha's war and I'd really like to see Naruto and Yagura teaming up against A and Bee. Mainly because it would be rather interesting to see Naruto fight against one of his future senseis(not to mention the only one from a different village) and Yagura up against a future Yondaime Kage. Also the fact that Yagura is just like Bee with complete control over his bijuu should certainly make for quite a battle. I'm also interested in what the Hachibi might have to say about Naruto, like if he feels the chakra of Kurama in him but it is no longer there. Although this same question can be said should Naruto come in contact with Roshi, not like the jinchuuriki would know, but Son Goku, the Yonbi.

Thanks for writing and as always keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the next chapter:)
Please Read my stuff chapter 2 . 1/24/2012