Reviews for No Happy Endings
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I'm a fan of your Shining Dark fiction and decided to look at your other works. I must admit I've never plaited fallout but was able to get the basic concept. Anyways, really good stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these two characters if there's more to tell :)
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Well... it certainly lived up to it's title. I even teared up at the end, as much as I dislike sad stories, this one was worth reading.
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ah, not sure what to say to this. Its very well written, except that last little bit at the end seems a little off. Not entirely sure what's all wrong, but it feels like it.

Anyway, besides that, I enjoyed this immensely.
Mhungo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Beautiful. Really excellent.

You got really creative with your weapons in this fallout world and that just makes the fight sequence really come to life. The detail paces it out nicely not to mention adding heaps to the overall suspense.

Narrative voice is consistent throughout: simple but warm. Makes the character that much more real, and made me that much sadder when he started dying.

A really gripping and tragic survival story. The ending: sooo good. I really don't have the words to describe it. I'm adding the story to favorites. Good luck with the writing.
Janizary chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like your change up for both the perspective of the reader, as well as the image of the Lone Wandered. Those changes grab you earlier on, and hold you to the end of the story.