Reviews for If You Want It Done Right
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Lol, Sam, Just Screaming Bloody Murder To Get Dean To Come Running Back, Too Funny. XD

& I Love How Odd It Was For Everyone To Hear John Apologize. It Made Me Laugh Quite A Lot. ;P

Great Little Fic. X3
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This story is awesome! I've re-read it quite a few times and I just love it more and more.

I love that after all the adults went through to find Dean, all it took was Sam yelling for Dean.
Of course he would come running if he thought Sam was in danger. :D

Great job!
Eleriel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
First of all, I love this story, there's a lot of bits that just work really well together (John getting desperate enough to call Jim and Caleb, Dean calling him something mean in Latin, Sam luring Dean out by shouting for help, and especially the whole quip about that if John ever did start hugging his boys they'd have to break out the holy water) and overall this story is just really good and cohesive.

Character-wise, I think everyone is spot on and you've gotten John's voice down really well here. There's a lot of fic out there that focuses on John being a bad parent but I think that even though he may have his faults, he is also willing to sacrifice everything for his boys and was the one who drilled into them the idea that family is the most important thing they have. Also, I don't know about Caleb, but it's canon that Jim took care of Sam and Dean on occasion, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch that he'd call him if he was going to call someone.

Anyway, loved this story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Didn't bother one bite that John called for help. It is a great story. And it is funny that it took Sam to find Dean. Or should I say yell for help. Great job.
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I may not know a lot about X-Men fics, but I can tell you as a rabid supernatural fan who can spout out the whole plot of the episode by just knowing the bad guy, that this wasn't actually all that ooc-ish. When it comes to the boys john would have done just that, and you got Sammy and dean down pat. Nice work
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Again..SO SO Sorry that it's taken me this long to review this! I loved it the very first moment I started reading. I mean, who doesn't love a good Wee!Chester fic? lol

Awesome. Really. I love how you brought in Caleb and Jim (two of my fave characters) and to be fair John might've been more likely to call for help when Sam and Dean were younger. AND if he's feeling guilty and all emotional that probably accounts for a lot of the OOC-ness (Not that I noticed any, but hey if you think it's there then I might as well go ahead and reassure you.) Hehehehe Sammy gets to be the big man on campus for once. Devious aint he. XD

I'm looking forward to more SPN fics from you, you realize this don't you? Especially more Wee!Chester fics.

XD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww this was sweet! Go Sammy! He's awesome!
astafir chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That's an amazing story! It's funny, and touching, John is great! Sammy is cunning! And Dean is just the best! Called his old man something mean in Latin! Thank you! Thank you very much!
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
another one. do you write fanfic for anything I know about accept for X-Men evo? Oh well and yes Indy they are cute. At least they seem cute.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I saw maybe 8 episodes of this when I was in Orlando (a city I feel is overrated). I liked it:)

And I loved this. I don't know enough about John to say anything for his character, but I think the boys were spot on - and considering this is when they were kids, OOC doesn't really apply.

Sam is an adorable genius.

I suddenly had the idea of another crossover for you: Xmen/Supernatural - Gambit features in some way, and Rogue of course. Other than that, I don't know. Perhaps I'm just trying to get some more Romy out of you;)
Sage Everett chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Not ooc at all. At least not in blatant way. I love how Sam gets Dean to come back. Seems fitting considering how much they're yelling for each other and rescuing each other. Also, eleven year old Sammy leading the experienced hunters is pretty amusing. I liked it. It's good timing too considering I got hooked on this show recently. I hope you write more.