Reviews for If only I had Learnt
1853kaz chapter 42 . 4/10
Excellent story! My goodness, I enjoyed it so much. Especially Lizzy's habit of characterising everyone as animals. The way they (you) handled disability in a time of great prejudice was a joy to read. Thank you for the pleasure! :)
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 3/14
Cool chapter. I believe it's a first to hear the men described as dogs, but Darcy as a stallion? Spot on! Love this story already!
shiho59 chapter 2 . 2/26
j'adore
iitrnr chapter 29 . 2/7
I was wondering if you went back and edited some chapters after you wrote the entire story. That would account for the inconsistencies I'm finding. I'm pretty sure Darcy told Elizabeth about an aunt of his expecting him to marry his cousin, and how he would have to take care of the issue. He didn't tell her the aunt's name, but I believe he tools her everything else. How how on earth did the drama in this chapter happen?
Leabharbhach chapter 42 . 1/14
I've really loved this fic, your characterisation and the overall plot! I'd love if you wrote something else along the lines of this again, as I loved your depiction of the interactions between the characters. :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 42 . 12/29/2016
Wonderful story. Deals sensitively with both the abilities and disabilities of the blind.
LAB1 chapter 42 . 12/23/2016
Yay! A double wedding! A beautiful ending for a great story!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I love Mr. Collins fantastic manners! He is hilarious!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
Happy 1,000 reviews! I'm glad that fatjer and daughter had such a great talk!
LAB1 chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Lizzy is way too aware! Good catch on the lie! So I'm assuming now that they are going to try to pass off Andrews child from his first wife and Georgiana's child from Wickham as twins?
LAB1 chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
So Georgiana has twins. I thought they were Wickham's? Are they trying to pass them off as Andrews?
LAB1 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Well that waa ugly, but thank you for not going into detail!
LAB1 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Not as much justice as hoped for, but it will save the girls reputations!
LAB1 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Her knight to the rescue!
LAB1 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
I'm so glad that Lizzy talked to her father and Jane made peace. Poor Lydia! She should not be out in society at all!
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »