Reviews for If only I had Learnt
TriumviraVolturi chapter 42 . 10/1
Incredible story! I read it in mere hours! Good job :)
Naniela chapter 42 . 9/29
What a marvelous work you've done. Outstanding story. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Steampunked chapter 42 . 8/19
Absolutely breathtaking!
Steampunked chapter 3 . 8/15
Wowsers this is intriguing! I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
LoseItLady chapter 1 . 7/26
What a great premise to this P&P variation. Mr. Bennet is blind and Mrs. Bennet is dead. I look forward to reading how these changes affect all of the characters.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 7 . 6/26
I'm enjoying the story so much, but I have a question, why Georgiana's age is coming down at every chapter?! first, Darcy said she is 17, then 16 and now 15! I cannot understand, can anybody explain?
It's not a fault at all and your story is flawless, but I just wanted to know. that's all :))))
Sheila Majczan chapter 42 . 6/18
and I always cry at weddings...those words to Fanny just did me in.
Sheila Majczan chapter 41 . 6/18
Finally! Bring on the wedding ceremony.
Sheila Majczan chapter 40 . 6/18
Of course, that was truly predictable - it could not have been anyone else. But I am glad the air was cleared between Elizabeth and her father.
Sheila Majczan chapter 39 . 6/18
OK, now we need to do something to make Elizabeth snap out of this morass of low self-accusatory feelings she insists on sinking into.
Sheila Majczan chapter 38 . 6/18
Yes, Elizabeth listen to what you said. I do believe Georgiana did that expressly to make Elizabeth look at the other side/the other way of considering her stance.
Sheila Majczan chapter 37 . 6/18
Elizabeth is one who finds it difficult to forgive herself and so she is going to make a very worthy man and those who care for him very unhappy.
Sheila Majczan chapter 36 . 6/18
Andrew was sweet but the tension in the air. Please find time to talk.
Sheila Majczan chapter 35 . 6/18
Elizabeth needs to listen and stop being so stubborn. I do believe that Anne is fully capable of having pushed Collins down the stairs.
Sheila Majczan chapter 34 . 6/18
These two will deal well together. Georgiana seems like she has recovered from that experience well. I am sure the babies help. I like that Lizzy said they both were her daughters.
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »