Reviews for If only I had Learnt
Salinia chapter 42 . 7/4
This story was beautiful and I'm saddened that it's already over.
I absolutely loved your portrayal of Mr Bennet in this. The last sentence of this story tugged at my heartstrings.
gdecon chapter 29 . 6/23
Just an extension of last chapter's review. So now the story is dependent not only on E.B's stuppidity, but also on Darcy being too guteless to state onece and forall that he and Anne are not marrying nor had he ever intended to do so, just never had the spine to make it clear. Not the characters we are familiar with
gdecon chapter 28 . 6/23
A bit rediculous and/or absurd Elizabeth is by no means stupid, yet knowing of enough of the cousins of Ann she would have to be stupid or worse to fail to conclude that Darcy is the cousin to marry Anne !
everyones mom chapter 42 . 6/20
Amazing story. Thank you.
Soraslove chapter 23 . 5/21
Ooh so anne's blind here, interesting.
Soraslove chapter 21 . 5/21
What Mr collins needs is a good kick to the nads, lol.
Soraslove chapter 15 . 5/21
Rape? So this is different from the canon then.. cause in the canon wickham got close enough to Georgianna but not enough to rape her.
Soraslove chapter 12 . 5/21
Well, at least lizzy won't likely end up alone. Who know's after lydia's disgrace if she can even be with darcy though.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 5/21
Lydia is a problem, always has been. If mr. bennet had some sense he would have sent her away to relatives far from longbourne so she would not screw up her sisters chances.
Soraslove chapter 8 . 5/21
Well.. this jane is more in touch with reality but also more fragile i guess.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 5/17
Ya.. lydia is going to run off like an idiot again, with or without a mother she's disgraceful.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 5/17
Lydia needs a good spanking, lol.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 5/17
Well lydia still seems to be an idiot, so at least that hasn't changed, lol.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 5/17
No annoying mother and Mr. bennet blind.. hmm interesting.
Kuwpp2 chapter 42 . 5/13
I finally got my HEA. I'll admit that if I had my druthers there would be an HEA from start to finish (a girl can dream.) In this particular story I had a love/hate relationship with Elizabeth, but I had a soft spot for Darcy, Mr. Bennet and Lady Catherine's characters. I'm still not sure if Lady Catherine was a good person or not (lol), but I liked her. Thank you for taking the time to share your story.
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »