Reviews for If only I had Learnt
Sheila Majczan chapter 23 . 6/18/2017
That is a surprise. No author has written Anne as afflicted in that manner. I do like how Elizabeth was able to parry and thrust with Lady C.
Sheila Majczan chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
Collins is a bully, plain and simply. I wonder if he abuses his wife. Lady Catherine certainly does just that.
Sheila Majczan chapter 21 . 6/17/2017
So they will be starving in the parsonage rather than the hedgerows with Lady Catwitch cancelling the meat order. Or are the servants on 1/2 rations? Miserly crone!
Sheila Majczan chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
Laughing that she saw a rat run from the establishment with the name of stoat as part of the identifying title.
Sheila Majczan chapter 19 . 6/17/2017
So much not in the open...tangled web indeed!
Sheila Majczan chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
OH, NO...not Kent - fireworks in the offing! These two should have cleared the air before they parted...disaster awaits.
Sheila Majczan chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
OMG: twins...I hope Wickham never hears of that as he will try blackmail, even if he is not sure the ton will believe him. Gut his ears so he never hears of it!
Sheila Majczan chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
100 lashes: not something they will shake off easily. What is Lydia now saying about all this? Did she learn a lesson?

I am glad Bennet was able to nag the information about Georgiana out of Darcy. It will help both in the future to support and understand each other.
Sheila Majczan chapter 15 . 6/17/2017
So Georgiana was raped...I hate to read of that. Can't someone take Wickham in the dark and castrate him? That is the just punishment for that crime, IMO.
Sheila Majczan chapter 14 . 6/17/2017
Can't stop to talk - have to see what is happening.
Sheila Majczan chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Lydia into the viper pit...stupid, stupid girl!

Jane, always sweet, made up with Elizabeth - nice!
Sheila Majczan chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
Well, that was settled more quickly than I expected but I am so glad he secured her even if it means that they have to wait. Wondering what is going on with his cousin? "Andrew's mourning will soon be over." Or is this not his cousin?
Sheila Majczan chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
Some tense moments there: someone needs to take Mrs. Philips aside and explain Mr. Bennet's rules and the justification for such! But 3 dances heads will be nodding and mouths talking.
Sheila Majczan chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
Hurry, get to the assembly! How diabolical for Wickham to plan to shame the Bennet sisters. Has he already seduced Lydia? Sounds that way. Darcy doeth protest too much, we all know. Thanks.
Sheila Majczan chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
Lydia is so stupid! Not wishing disaster on her but she certainly is one who asks for it. I do hope her older sisters discover her absence quickly. And happy that Bennet sees Darcy's suitability for Elizabeth. The drawback is some one to manage Longbourn!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »