Reviews for If only I had Learnt
GlassMazeGazer chapter 15 . 3/31
And while they wait for Lydia’s hoped for recovery — Wickham (& probably Carter too) will escape, likely with the assistance of fellow officers...
GlassMazeGazer chapter 4 . 3/31
Sooooo... Mary is gonna be the only one standing between Lydia (& her shadow) and all the trouble Lydia can find to get into? That sounds very unwise.
MelodieMLB chapter 42 . 2/25
Thank you. This was wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
LucyBlue chapter 7 . 2/25
I love the plot, but it’s a bit irritating how often Lizzie and Jane seem to cry over nothing. They’re both strong characters, so making out that they’d cry in front of strangers for silly reasons like someone asking why they were in town seems unrealistic.
misherukuro chapter 42 . 2/23
Wonderful read.
lizziebug chapter 42 . 2/5
Just wow! I loved this story. Thank you for sharing!
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 1 . 1/13
Hello! I am writing this as a generic review that i will be posting to several works (both yours and other writers) because i wanted to say THANK YOU!

in the last few months i have been using the FFN app to indulge as a indulgence and listen to your (and other) stories while walking. For the last three months i have used your wonderful stories to motivate me through the tedious and boring of walking around my sub-division for an hour.

as a way to justify spending larger blocks of time to reading other than scholastic related material. and today i was complemented on how much weight i have lost (i have lost a good amount by walking and dieting, but really i have tightened up and lost some of the more noticeable "jiggly bits"). so once again thank you for your wonderful and entertaining stories and for posting them on FFN so that i can listen to them while walking (google assistant does not work for me and thus i am limited to this site. though i would love to do so with the stories on MRR)
DJArla chapter 42 . 1/6
This was such a fascinating story to read and it only got better as the story went on. Thanks for sharing it on FFN
Barbara chapter 42 . 11/8/2020
One of the best stories ever! Superbly developed and written! Thank you ever so much for sharing this gem with us! Xx
Spazzumtard chapter 42 . 10/28/2020
Beautiful story. This last chapter really got to me. I giggled through a lot of it; Mr Bennet is so fun, and sassy Mr Darcy is what I live for. And that last paragraph... oh, the tears came back with a vengeance. I actually sobbed a couple of times. I could feel Mr Bennets heart ache. All in all: A [plus] [plus] work.
(I don’t know of the plus sign will work on this review, so I’m not even going to bother trying it. lol.)
PrinceDandy chapter 42 . 9/8/2020
Just found this and loved it so much. Thanks for posting!
M.S.Carol chapter 41 . 8/23/2020
This was sooo them
M.S.Carol chapter 37 . 8/23/2020
My heart
M.S.Carol chapter 32 . 8/23/2020
Oh Lizzy-I’m so sorry
M.S.Carol chapter 31 . 8/23/2020
The formality between them hurts
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »