Reviews for If only I had Learnt
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
OH so Elizabeth will have Jane AND her father to nurse her back to health. Too many Bennetts for the sisters I am sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
What a different story. I can't wait to see how you tell this story. Intriguing so far
Mahria chapter 42 . 10/23/2016
I loved every moment of this story. It was absolutely great. I loved how you depicted the Bennett family. Your Elizabeth was so spirited and modern but still fit well in the Regency era. I loved it. Don't know what else to say. Fantastic job!
Illucia chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
This certainly whisked me into this story. Very emotion grabbing. It was good. Bad thing was the rollercoaster lasted too long. There was time when the unending drama seemed a bit too much. And the ending was too short. I am not fond of epilogues ten or fifty uears after, but the whole Anne situation was left too unsolved.
qob1986 chapter 42 . 9/21/2016
I really enjoyed this story. all of the parallels between the plot changes were excellent. I especially liked Lady Catherine. it was almost too late but she admitted her faults. you gave us a different side to her and I quite liked it. I appreciated the 'changing of the guard', as it were. with lady Catherine's death, and the darcy's uncle on his deathbed, the new generation is primed to take over. good job.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 42 . 9/7/2016
Awwww, what a wonderful ending!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 41 . 9/7/2016
Great choice to have them race once more, nice way to close the circle, how they meet, the proposal, almost all of their important moments have involved horses.

I loved the proposal and her answer.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 40 . 9/7/2016
I knew it! Yes, here is her chance to make good on her (very good, nice character growth) decision to move on from her past
BooksAreMedicine chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
It was nice to see a happy family meal :)

Charlotte is much smarter than Lizzy gave her credit for, and I agree with her reasons.

If only Lizzy would listen to other's advice...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
That was good of Georgiana to try to help Lizzy after Lizzy helped her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 37 . 9/7/2016
Finally we get the story about Lizzy. It is harder to forgive yourself, that's always true.
Don't give up yet Darcy!
Maybe Georgiana can get through to her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 36 . 9/7/2016
That is a nice way to save Mrs. Collins from her situation I suppose.
Lizzy's reaction was quite in character.
I really want to know the truth of the matter, why Georgiana who was raped is a proper lady but Lizzy is not?

I like how Darcy isn't giving up
BooksAreMedicine chapter 35 . 9/7/2016
Oh Lizzy, she really is too stubborn for her own good, especially considering she was even thinking about going back to help Anne!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 34 . 9/7/2016
Nice job writing Georgiana, I like her reasons for marrying Andrew, it sounds like a nice solution.
I love how well she and Lizzy get along too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
Good for Mr. Bennet, finally breaking down Lizzy's resistance.
He is a clever one, knowing what Mr. Darcy thinks and what he is doing
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »