Reviews for If only I had Learnt
LoveLoverGrl chapter 42 . 3/3
I love it! I absolutely love it!
Jed52 chapter 6 . 3/1
Just reading about kitty and Lydia made me anxious so if it was a real life situation I can't imagine how anxious and angry Jane would be!
This was a well written chapter and it's good to see a Jane who has a strong personality when needed!
Jed52 chapter 5 . 3/1
An absolutely lovely story! I love that you have given minor characters like Mr Hurst a voice! It's so refreshing to see that Jane is able to outwit Caroline while still being the sweet person she is.
Gioia chapter 42 . 2/8
This was fantastic. Thank you!
SilveredStep chapter 42 . 1/15
Excellent!
K'MI.974 chapter 42 . 1/9
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I usually wait until the end of a fic to review but I just ADORE YOUR TREATMENT OF THE DE BOURGUES oh my gosh the sounds of delight that came from my mouth ok I'll shut up and keep reading now.
Summer Leah chapter 42 . 12/7/2014
Very nice, but the ending was a bit abrupt for me. Regardless, I liked this story a lot!
Summer Leah chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Hehe... A capital idea, making Anne blind! And moving her into Rosing's just in time (I imagine) for Mr. Darcy's arrival-most excellent! I'm enjoying this story very much so far.
obsessivesyndrome chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
Great story, fantastic writing...
Guest chapter 42 . 11/30/2014
I would also wish for this romance to continue (horses and all) at Pemberley.
FatPatricia515 chapter 42 . 11/16/2014
This was beautifully done and greatly enjoyed
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Oh, wish there would be more. Will toppurs move to pemberley. What ever happenened to Anne? What happened to Wickham? Wish to have some more of the happily ever after
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
So was she also raped or compromised?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Is the given good principles a continues series or individual books?
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »