Reviews for If only I had Learnt
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh, i am absolutely delighted about your story. I already enjoyed your first story so much and I am now really curious about this one. It already sounds so promising! I really liked your lizzy and mmister bennet interactions also.
Gsingh chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Off to a great start! I love the new approach to the story and looking forward to more!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
It seems an interesting story. Let's see how Mr. Bennet does his matchmaking!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Brilliant. I absolutely love it.

I just love the twist with Mr Bennet and how it affected him and his daughters. I cannot wait to read more.
Aya001 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Interesting and refreshing, I really like this, but it's just the first chapter, but with all these new... situations and events I can only just say that I want to read more to see if it's as good as I see with this chapter.

Please keep the updates coming. Thanks for sharing!

I can never say no to a Elizabeth&Darcy story
lullaby81 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I'm looking forward to this story very much! I loved your last one! What will your posting schedule be like? Cheers
Chrysopale chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The summary seemed interesting, so even with one chapter, I came to read. Very good idea for me indeed !

And now I discover that you are the author. I now expect a very good story, as I loved so much your last one.

The idea is original, I don't think I ever read something approaching, it's great !

Thank you, I'll wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I was thrilled to see that you have written another Pride and Prejudice story. And this one has not disappointed me. Another unique take on my favorite book. I eagerly awaited the next posting.
Wee Ree chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I like it. Well written. Characters are believable and the story line interesting. I am looking forward to more.
hagadoe chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh I love, I hope that with these changes there will be less awkward with each other.

her description of Darcy in the standard is especially touching the little red it shows that he likes physically.

I hope they respect each other before the arrival of Wickham. there's nothing I like better than to see the miserable victim of the outspoken Lizzie!
Ivy2010 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really like this. Im sad about Mrs. Bennet dying and Mr. Bennet being blind but I cant wait to see what happens next!
TuesdayMorning423 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Thanks for pointing out the problem. I went in and tried to fix in manually, but the preview isn't showing the change yet. Hopefully in half an hour it will. The run on words are not intentional. I have not had this problem before. I don't know what is going on, but I will find a way to fix this chapter and subsequent ones before I post the next chapter.
Neqs chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, this is most interesting! I adored 'Given Good Principles', and this story is also becoming a fast favorite! I wonder if the infamous formatting ate the spaces between italicized words, though, since it seems unintentional. In any case, I hope you write more in this storyline!
MrsGeek chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A very good start to a story. I look forward to he next chapter. However, I think that it would be good to put spaces in the thoughts
Avanell chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Great that you are posting here! LOVE this story!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79