Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bridge of Dreams
teachergirl chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I love this story now that I've gotten into it. It was a little slow for me in the beginning, but it is an awesome story!
enchantedlight chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
great chapter! update soon!
enchantedlight chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
great chapter! update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I think my favorite moment was when Dudley referred to Harry and Neville as his brothers. And I think this is the only fic where every new chapter inspires me to read the whole thing all over again.
Riptide chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Awesome job! Update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Amazing chapter.
I wonder if Draco will turn out different because he met The Trio, or his father's influence is too strong.
samsbk chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Another Amazing chapter! I love how you bond the three tighter and stronger at every turn. I see the potential for great change in the Wizarding World brought about by these 4 if they can influence Draco.
Therio chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one, which, if you are following the pattern I think you are, will be Sleeping in Light. Then again, as it probably won't be the final chapter, you may go the other direction and go with The Wheel of Fire.
geetac chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I like the chapter.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This story is fantastic! A retelling of what might have been, that is well written and engaging is so very rare! Keep up the excellent work!
Therio chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Looking forward to the next chapter,
carick of hunter moon chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
this is a different and well thought out harry growing up story it has some very good ideas and plot hooks with in it and is developing into story where me the reader wants to know more well done so update soon
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Your version of the Tale of Peverelli Brothers was simply wonderful.

I'm glad Dudley and Harry are reunited with Neville. They need more friends of their age.
Antara93 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
.AWESOME!
LeprechaunJV chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
And three brothers were born...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »